Sold the Cobra and Replaced it>>

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
I was lucky and found a great buyer who I know will take care of it as good as I did. I am sure he will post up questions in the near future (the ones I cant answer) I printed Bobs FAQ out and gave him a copy and told him to read it!!
The buyer?? It was my Son. I had the car shipped out to La Guna hills CA. took 3 days and the price was right!! He got it today.
So If your in Southern California near Camp Pendleton and see a Silver Metallic 04 with IL plates Say hi.
Loading her up.
IMG_0991.jpg

vid
th_MVI_0993.jpg

look at her company...
IMG_0990.jpg

Oh yeah, and this is what is now in my Garage
IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

THIS CAR ROCKS!!:banana:
more pictures and vids and boring stuff here>>

My Boss 302 BLOG

It doesn't have the HP or the torque but the cars respond to Mods as good as the Terminators do but man this thing can REV... cant wait to use the RED Track key.
I am scheduled to go to the Boss Track attack in Utah in April and will have more pictures/vids up on my blog of the trip.

dom418

Established Member
Congrats! She's a beauty, and at least your Terminator is staying in the family. Did your Boss come with Recaros?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thats awesome man. Im sure your son will enjoy the cobra while you enjoy the Boss. :)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nice, just wondering are they at MSRP yet, or are the deales still asking msrp +

MSRP? They have been selling for that for some time, and some dealers are now going much lower with 13's on the way.

OP, congrats. I previously had a Cobra and now have a 12' 5.0. It is relatively quick and you will be happy.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
It's cool you sold the Cobra to your son. Congrats on the Boss, from what i've read they earned the storied name "BOSS".

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Beautiful cars and you'll still miss the Corba lol. Boss looks great as usual.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
I just watched the new Top Gear with the BOSS and watching the host rip through the gears and drift the corners in the desert canyons was making me want to have one really bad. He said he was amazed at how well balanced and planted the car felt in stock form, especially for a mustang.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
congrats on the boss! personally, i think (and in my humble opinion, of course) if you were going to spend that kind of money, might as well have said fugg it, and go all the way, and get the 2012 GT500.

sweet car either way though, and im sure you will love it/have a blast with it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread