Sold my F150 for another SVT for Daily Driver duty!

stangbanger856

Established Member
I recently sold my 2007 F150 that I bought new to get a more fuel efficient car that's still sporty. After a few months of looking I narrowed my search to a SVT Focus. I found this 2003 E.A.P. Equipped 2 door at a dealer in north Jersey. It has 111,500 miles now and has been repainted unfortunately they didn't do it the original infera red. But looks like a mix between the stock red and comp orange. Luckily I like it... I ended up spending $4800 out the door.

15AA3CD8_zpscf6ef275.jpg

1466C771_zpsce8130e6.jpg

EA54D494_zpsc32c60b9.jpg

1164E8F4_zps4c116c30.jpg

Fast Willy

Established Member
I loved mine when I had it for sure, Was a great car to I just hope you dont run into tranny problems because that getrag tranny is expensive and extremely hard to find parts for. It enjoy it though they handle like they are on rails probably because they dont make a ton of power though.

slowassgt

Established Member
Cool I always loved svt focus. That garage setup looks like a house in my naborhood.

Last edited:

stangbanger856

Established Member
Cool I always loved svt focus. That garage setup looks like a house in my naborhood.

I live in southern NJ so maybe it is. It's actually my neighbors house tht died a few years back but were still close to the family that still owns it. Better backdrop for a pic then my driveway.

Where in NJ are you?

stangbanger856

Established Member
Looks like you got a fully loaded car, I bet those recaros are comfy

Enjoy it!

Ya that's why I got it. Every option available is on this car. And yes I love the Recaro seats. Which was a major selling point for me. Should help a ton on track days and auto cross.

Thehubster

Established Member
wow really clean! great find man. I know i love mine though i am looking into a mach 1 i must say the six years i have had mine so far it has been a great car for me.

stangbanger856

Established Member
In the 3 days I have owned it I love it so far. First things first I want to do the timing belt ASAP. Then maybe a tune and K&N drop in filter (said to be the best intake for this car) looking to get some more HP.

Users who are viewing this thread