**Socal Cruise- Saturday May 3rd**

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Ok here’s the disclaimer . Here’s an idea / theme I was thinking of going with but it’s not final, I may completely change it.. I got a lot of good footage of you all so don’t get sad if you’re not on this little clip..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6wuGmuN7s"]YouTube - Sample[/ame]
low quality...

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
wow Noel thats some sick work already! damn! can't wait for the final video:rockon::rockon::rockon:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Thanks bro, it’s super rough and needs much more work.. It’ll come to life though.:pop::thumbsup:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Ok here’s the disclaimer . Here’s an idea / theme I was thinking of going with but it’s not final, I may completely change it.. I got a lot of good footage of you all so don’t get sad if you’re not on this little clip..
YouTube - Sample
low quality...

No longer available.......:cryying::cryying: Geez Noel, ya tease us and then delete the damn thing!:whine:

Angel, the pics you've posted so far are great!:pepper:

02saleen

Established Member
so when is the next cruise?...cant wait had a blast on this one.....we should shoot for the June 28 its a saturday....should give poeple enough time to ask for days off from work....only thing is im new to the cruisin so idk many routes but i dont mind helping in what i can

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
so when is the next cruise?...cant wait had a blast on this one.....we should shoot for the June 28 its a saturday....should give people enough time to ask for days off from work....only thing is im new to the cruisin so idk many routes but i dont mind helping in what i can

Awwwww no:(, not that day! The 28th is Irwindale Speedway night, we are cruising with All Mustang & Ford Club to the track. We are parking in the center of the track and get to take a lap or two I hear. :pepper: I thought you were going to that Armando? Mebbe not.

02saleen

Established Member
Awwwww no:(, not that day! The 28th is Irwindale Speedway night, we are cruising with All Mustang & Ford Club to the track. We are parking in the center of the track and get to take a lap or two I hear. :pepper: I thought you were going to that Armando? Mebbe not.

forgot about that...but wasnt really planin on going to that:shrug:...it was just a date i threw out there...

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
forgot about that...but wasnt really planin on going to that:shrug:...it was just a date i threw out there...

Naw, go ahead and plan it! We are only 2 people ya know lol. We can always go on another cruise with you guys later on.

02saleen

Established Member
Naw, go ahead and plan it! We are only 2 people ya know lol. We can always go on another cruise with you guys later on.

well i dont really know any good twisties which is kinda why i just threw the date out there and maybe some one could help me plan it....i read the irwindale event and it looks perty interesting so idk when it gets closer to the date if theres no cruise i'll tag along with you guys.....and plan cruise when i come back in august

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
I had to miss this cruise...my younger son had a high fever...priorities...I am down for the next one, calandar permitting of course. I need to exercise my weekend ride more, relieves stress...

Users who are viewing this thread