**Socal Cruise- Saturday May 3rd**

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
This cruise is open to all car enthusiasts out there. Muscle Car fans of all makes, models and years are welcome to come, so bring out your Ford, GM, Mopar, etc... and enjoy this awesome cruise. As usual, we welcome our high performance import friends to these events also.

Thanks goes out to Alex (Bullitt207) for securing 16 reserved parking spots in the front of the restaurant and a room / area in the restaurant to accommodate 36 people..:rolling:
Note: The Management said there is plenty of open parking spaces in the afternoon but committed to reserving 16 for us.

Directions
Starting point::banana:
5422 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland hills, CA 91367
Show, chat and coffee from 9AM - 9:45AM:burnout:

1. Head west on Ventura Blvd toward Topanga Canyon Blvd 43 ft
2. Turn left at Topanga Canyon Blvd 1.2 mi
3. Turn right at Mulholland Dr 0.5 mi
4. Turn left at Mulholland Hwy 18.9 mi
5. Slight right toward Mulholland Hwy 213 ft
6. Continue straight onto Mulholland Hwy 2.4 mi
7. Turn left to stay on Mulholland Hwy 1.9 mi
8. Slight right to stay on Mulholland Hwy 7.5 mi
9. Turn right at Pacific Coast Hwy 15.6 mi
10. Continue on S Rice Ave 4.1 mi
11. Turn right at Santa Clara Ave 371 ft
12. Take the ramp onto US-101 N 3.5 mi
13. Take exit 63 toward Johnson Dr 0.2 mi
14. Turn left at Ventura Blvd 0.5 mi

Destination::pepper:
Marshalls Bodacious BBQ
6353 Ventura blvd. Ventura, CA 93003
(805) 650-0650
Visit their site (Menu)
Arrive roughly @ 12:30PM - 1PM:pop::beer:

56.2 mi – about 1 hour 34 mins

Map
finalroute.jpg

Click here to see the Map

Roll Call...
1) FAsnakes ('03 Cobra Vert)
2) 04cobra13 ('04 Cobra Coupe)
3) 02Saleen ('02 Saleen Coupe)
4) Wishing4Cobra (03 Mach 1)
5) svt4stv ('03 Cobra Vert
6) 10ANNSVT ('03 Cobra)
7) V3NOM3S ('04 Cobra Coupe)
8) DisposableHero ('00 Mustang GT Vert)
9) Luca (07 Ford GT500)
10) curry101 ('03 cobra) +1 (71 Mach 1)
11) baginoman ('03 Cobra Coupe)
12) SVTCOBRAKID ('03 Lightning)
13) NeverDoneGT (93 Foxbody)
14) rickymh ('01 Cobra Vert)
15) Bullitt207 ('01 Bullitt Coupe)
16) XJRGUY (04 Cobra or 05 Viper)
17) Sunny (95 Jaguar XJR)
18) secretz ('98 Cobra)
19) Sunny (95 Jaguar XJR)
20) Chris (08 Saturn Sky Redline)
21) Jim (89 Toyota Supra Turbo)
22) RedfireVNM ('03 Cobra Coupe)
23) nelos04 ('04 mach1)
24) sct2003 ('03 Cobra Coupe)
25) edgars23 ('01 Mustang GT)
26)...

misc details:
Aerial view of the starting point
5422-topanga-park-here.jpg

Street view of the starting point (note: there's a 76 gas station right across from the lot we're meeting up at.)
21978-Ventura-Blvd.jpg

Aerial view of the ending location
Ending-location.jpg

Weather: high of 79 should be in the mid 70s for the better part of the cruise which is perfect..:rolling:
weather.jpg

Last edited:

NeverDoneGT

Established Member
3) Enorbit3 ('04 Mustang GT)
6) 10ANNSVT ('03 Cobra)
7) fasstc5 (Cammed out '05 C6)
9) 87Mustang5_0 ('87 Mustang GT)
11) NeverDoneGT (93 Foxbody)
12)

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
who else is going?
Im dont have plans for sat. so i might go.
Here's an updated list..

3) Enorbit3 ('04 Mustang GT)
6) 10ANNSVT ('03 Cobra)
7) V3NOM3S ('04 Cobra Coupe)
9) 87Mustang5_0 ('87 Mustang GT)
11) baginoman ('03 Cobra Coupe)
12) SVTCOBRAKID ('03 Lightning)
13) NeverDoneGT (93 Foxbody)
14)

It's not going to be this huge thing. Just a couple of enthusiasts shooting the shit and going on a cruise, they'll be a video afterwards..

Feel free to come on out and hang..:thumbsup:

Last edited:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
This seems oddly familiar... which Malibu twisties are you planning on taking? I may want to attend. It's been a while since I've been out with some other stangs.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
This seems oddly familiar... which Malibu twisties are you planning on taking? I may want to attend. It's been a while since I've been out with some other stangs.
lol, i didn't see a reason to reinvent the wheel. I basically took the last cruise i went on with you guys, and plagiarized it.. :rockon:

I planned on going down and mapping out a route for us tomorrow. So we can have a couple of stop points for pics and what not..

If you have any ideas or suggestions please feel free to share. I just want to hang out with other enthusiasts, I really don't care too much for the administration part of it..
I'll have my video camera there taking footage but if you know of anyone that can also gather footage, i'll take care of putting something together for us all..
I've played with Vegas Pro, Final Cut, bla bla bla.. So the more content i have to work with the better..

Hope to see you there,:beer:

BTW, TSP should put something on the calendar for this summer.. See what you can do.

Thanks,

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
lol, i didn't see a reason to reinvent the wheel. I basically took the last cruise i went on with you guys, and plagiarized it.. :rockon:

I planned on going down and mapping out a route for us tomorrow. So we can have a couple of stop points for pics and what not..

If you have any ideas or suggestions please feel free to share. I just want to hang out with other enthusiasts, I really don't care too much for the administration part of it..
I'll have my video camera there taking footage but if you know of anyone that can also gather footage, i'll take care of putting something together for us all..
I've played with Vegas Pro, Final Cut, bla bla bla.. So the more content i have to work with the better..

BTW, TSP should put something on the calendar for this summer.. See what you can do.

Thanks,

If this is the same cruise that goes through mulholland dr., there aren't a great amount of spots for pics if you are in a group of more than 5 cars. The roads get small up there, so there isn't always alot of room to stop the whole group for pics.

I just cruised it about 3 weeks ago with a buddy and his NSX. I really wasn't paying too much attention, but the best points for pics might be at the beginning of the route. I'm sure you will find some sweet spots for photos if you go look around though. I was paying too much attention to the whole driving part of it.

I think I am down for this, in my 01 GT, and I might be able to bring someone else as well.

As for another TSP cruise...we are looking into something this summer, a better route than our last one that was ruined by the fires.

-Edgar

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member

Thanks,

I remember the first Rose Bowl Cruise TSP put it. It was probably one of the best cruises ive ever been too.

On a side note, i agree with Edgar that there isnt alot of good spots up on Mullholland. But theres a good couple of places on PCH though.

Bullitt207

Established Member
10. Continue on S Rice Ave 0.5 mi
11. Turn left at E Channel Islands Blvd 0.8 mi
12. Merge onto CA-1 N/Oxnard Blvd via the ramp to Oxnard 3.7 mi
13. Turn right at E Gonzales Rd 1.1 mi
14. Turn left at N Rose Ave

They have redone this section a few years back. PCH turns into rice without getting off. There would be alot less stop lights if you stay on Rice left on Gonzales right on Rose and that would put chills on your left At the next stop light.

FYI

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
10. Continue on S Rice Ave 0.5 mi
11. Turn left at E Channel Islands Blvd 0.8 mi
12. Merge onto CA-1 N/Oxnard Blvd via the ramp to Oxnard 3.7 mi
13. Turn right at E Gonzales Rd 1.1 mi
14. Turn left at N Rose Ave

They have redone this section a few years back. PCH turns into rice without getting off. There would be alot less stop lights if you stay on Rice left on Gonzales right on Rose and that would put chills on your left At the next stop light.

FYI
Awesome, thanks..
How's the parking @ Chili's?

Enorbit3

Established Member
OUT...that is one helluva drive tho...me and some other guys from LAMC had already planned a speedzone night, but if we hadnt, we'd be all over this...

u guys are welcome to join us at speedzone in the city of industry later that evening. we are meeting up at 6-7pm..

have fun, be safe, and take lots of pics..:rockon:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
I am down, but only for the first part. Once it hits the PCH, I will need to head back home. Got my little brothers bday party to go to.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
I am down, but only for the first part. Once it hits the PCH, I will need to head back home. Got my little brothers bday party to go to.
cool. Be sure to swing on him for me..:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread