**Socal Cruise- Saturday May 3rd**

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
damn we should do a coast cruise, like around pedro(tear up western lol) and go to LA near hollywood and stuffff...?? i dunno we need to get some cobras, machs and all others together again! its been to long hahah:lol1:
Set it up bro, i don't care if it's only 3 of us..:thumbsup:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
damn we should do a coast cruise, like around pedro(tear up western lol) and go to LA near hollywood and stuffff...?? i dunno we need to get some cobras, machs and all others together again! its been to long hahah:lol1:

Yeah i was thinking that or we can hit up huntington beach and get some volleyball or football and bbq going. Either way im down, i have 2 weeks of school left.

Now just gotta find a job...:shrug:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
u down??? where do i start haha!
lol, just give me a date and time.. I'm free on the evenings and on weekends. Let me know, i'll throw it on the calendar.:beer:

You know i can't get enough of those CCWs.:rockon:

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
sounds like a plan, i thnk we'll try for the third weekend of may? or last weekend....but sometime this week ill see who wants to go. Ill try making a thread on it!

HAHAH just dont steal them:bash:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
BTW be sure to invite Pepe & whippled Screaming Yellow:rockon:

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
o dude you knnow it! Ill post a thread to see if anybody wants to chimmy on in with some ideas:rockon:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
sounds like a plan, i thnk we'll try for the third weekend of may? or last weekend....but sometime this week ill see who wants to go. Ill try making a thread on it!

HAHAH just dont steal them:bash:
I'm down this weekend.
BTW i have about 19 sec of a vid.. Want to check it out?

If you prescreen it it'll ruin the anticipation of the vid but you can give me feedback..
Let me know Joe.

04cobra13

Established Member
im down lemme know man, still workin on some of the pics i took....damn joe, i messed with some editing bs on my comp with some pics i took of your car....lets just say i got a new desktop...Got a sick pic of Noels ride to man...

04cobra13

Established Member
pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

yah your guys rides are badass!

Users who are viewing this thread