So, who do you think wins?

Copper&Black

Established Member
Let me predict how it will play out...

Mayweather will slap the other guy more then he slaps him. They will dance around and hug each other for 12 rounds. The TV announcers will talk about how Mayweather slapped him more and that he should win. They then tally up the points, yup sure enough Mayweather again won a FIGHT with POiNTS.

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
If he knows you've given up and are content on surviving ...he will box to a decision . That is the sweet science ...hit and not be hit.

Not to start this debate ( cause there isn't one ) but the superior athletes are in boxing. If you're that good why would you go into mma to make a tenth of the money...and fight way more?

gamebred26

Established Member
Garcia-Matthysse bout added to the Mayweather-Alvarez card Sept. 14 in Las Vegas

If youre a fight fan Sept 14 just got a whole lot better....

This fight will steal the show hands down....stoked!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a nice addition! For the main bout, I am hoping Alverez prevails, although it's a long shot. I've never liked Mayweather, so to me it doesn't matter who is is fighting. I pull for the other guy. :)

gamebred26

Established Member
Canelo is too slow...no defense..and his style is too simple..and his corner is not up to par with Floyds. He has a punchers chance. But PBF main challenges are at jr welter and below.

People under estimate Floyds power. They get stung one time and their whole game plan changes. He can knock your ass out if he sits into his shots. Which as he has gotten older he is doing more and more.

Roger and Sr will have Canelo figured out in 3 rounds.

PBF by stoppage.

i was close. he could of stopped him if he tried. but as always pbf played it safe and sparred with the kid lol.

i was surprised by garcia. that kid is the real deal man. legit as ****.

SNAKE_FL

Established Member
i was close. he could of stopped him if he tried. but as always pbf played it safe and sparred with the kid lol.

i was surprised by garcia. that kid is the real deal man. legit as ****.

yea everytime i under estimate Garcia and that ****er pulls a win .. i thought Khan would destroy him and the opposite happened, same with Judah ... i promised my self that if he win over Mattysse (which i didnt think he will) then i would gain respect for him finally and become a fan and yup i m a fan of that kid now!!

gamebred26

Established Member
yea everytime i under estimate Garcia and that ****er pulls a win .. i thought Khan would destroy him and the opposite happened, same with Judah ... i promised my self that if he win over Mattysse (which i didnt think he will) then i would gain respect for him finally and become a fan and yup i m a fan of that kid now!!

yeah he is a humble dude. it's his father that i cant stand. runs his mouth too much.

im hoping maidana gets this fight with broner....and breaks his jaw...cause if i got to see this kid chewing gum with gold teeth and brushing his hair anymore im gonna shit.

SNAKE_FL

Established Member
yeah he is a humble dude. it's his father that i cant stand. runs his mouth too much.

im hoping maidana gets this fight with broner....and breaks his jaw...cause if i got to see this kid chewing gum with gold teeth and brushing his hair anymore im gonna shit.

hahah Broner is such an idiot .. and he thinks he is the shit, i saw him calling out Pacman and Marquez like he can take them out or something .. he is a good fighter, i have a feeling he ll beat Maidana sadly, he is definitely not Floyd or even close to be but he copies everything Floyd does which annoys me .. if Floyd took a shit then Broner runs to the bathroom immediately to take one

i feel the same about Garcia's dad .. some people like Floyd are just natural at talking shit and it comes out entertain and funny and then there is Angel Garcia and Broner and they both piss me off lol!

gamebred26

Established Member
hahah Broner is such an idiot .. and he thinks he is the shit, i saw him calling out Pacman and Marquez like he can take them out or something .. he is a good fighter, i have a feeling he ll beat Maidana sadly, he is definitely not Floyd or even close to be but he copies everything Floyd does which annoys me .. if Floyd took a shit then Broner runs to the bathroom immediately to take one

i feel the same about Garcia's dad .. some people like Floyd are just natural at talking shit and it comes out entertain and funny and then there is Angel Garcia and Broner and they both piss me off lol!

Yeah Maidana prob wont win. But I would love to see it.

Pacman better be ready. If he comes in slightly overlooking Rios he is going to sleep....

Im also interested to see roided up JMM and Bradley....

SNAKE_FL

Established Member
Yeah Maidana prob wont win. But I would love to see it.

Pacman better be ready. If he comes in slightly overlooking Rios he is going to sleep....

Im also interested to see roided up JMM and Bradley....

yea i haven't really watched a lot of Bradley fights ... but i thought they were doing a blood test instead of the Urine test that JMM does with Pacquiao so it would be hard to be roided .. last time for the Pacquiao fight, he sure was roided as hell, mofo looked better than when he was in his prime all big with muscles and stuff and the "nutritionist" aka drug dealer Angel Heredia or Angel Hernandez or whatever he want to call him self this time was too obvious, i mean the guy already got caught for giving his athletes steroids in the olympics after they won gold medals so why hire him in the first place if it wasnt for roids, and then lie on the 24/7 show and lies about his name then HBO finds out and he has to apologies on the next episode and say that his name is Angel Hernandez and he didnt wanna use that name because of his past and how people would judge him...oh well though Pacman was on roids for awhile too but he stopped when Floyd start bringing that shit up ... i would still like to see the Floyd and Pacman fight .. i m a fan of all three of them JMM, Pacman and Floyd ... more of the last two but JMM is decent too!

gamebred26

Established Member
yea i haven't really watched a lot of Bradley fights ... but i thought they were doing a blood test instead of the Urine test that JMM does with Pacquiao so it would be hard to be roided .. last time for the Pacquiao fight, he sure was roided as hell, mofo looked better than when he was in his prime all big with muscles and stuff and the "nutritionist" aka drug dealer Angel Heredia or Angel Hernandez or whatever he want to call him self this time was too obvious, i mean the guy already got caught for giving his athletes steroids in the olympics after they won gold medals so why hire him in the first place if it wasnt for roids, and then lie on the 24/7 show and lies about his name then HBO finds out and he has to apologies on the next episode and say that his name is Angel Hernandez and he didnt wanna use that name because of his past and how people would judge him...oh well though Pacman was on roids for awhile too but he stopped when Floyd start bringing that shit up ... i would still like to see the Floyd and Pacman fight .. i m a fan of all three of them JMM, Pacman and Floyd ... more of the last two but JMM is decent too!

Didnt know he agreed to random blood testing. I guess that's the best they have now at this point. Though I am a pessimist. I tend to think a ton of athletes are shit. If Lance was the most tested athlete and never failed a test...well what does that say?

GH and other peptides need to be tested for with hours of injection so they will never catch that. Test and other drugs I am sure they have masking agents etc. but who knows. They say testing is always 5 years behind.

SNAKE_FL

Established Member
yea my buddy at the boxing gym fights on Golden Boy and fought on HBO and Showtime and he said Urine test is very easy to pass and manipulate if needed ... there is a lot that goes around under the table in boxing .. wish the Las Vegas commission would make it mandatory to make do blood testing for all fighters, that would be way more accurate IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread