So...white people can't wear dreads?

C-Tidda

Established Member
I have locks and I have no problem with whites or any race wearing them. I've had mine for 5 years and they're washed regularly and styled depending on what I have to do.

Some people let them lock and rock the neglected look and some don't.

C-Tidda

Established Member
right? I literally found out a year ago what dreads really were. I just thought you braid it and put certain products to get it that way. I didnt know dreds were just the result of NOT ****ING WASHING YOUR HAIR YOU DIRTY HIPPIE.

I'm assuming whoever told you this nonsense was white because my locking process involved my stylist washing my hair regularly.

Last edited:
I have locks and I have no problem with whites or any race wearing them. I've had mine for 5 years and they're washed regularly and styled depending on what I have to do.

Some people let them lock and rock the neglected look and some don't.

Wtf? this is EXACTLY what we will have and much worse with another democrat in the office. Wanna say goodbye to America, elect hilary or bernie.

Yes we can count on Trump to bring America back to the glory days. :rolleyes:

God help us, if the police academy is replicating your model in all states in the Union.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I'm assuming whoever told you this nonsense was white because my locking process involved my stylist washing my hair regularly.

Often do you have the dreads washed? i'm curious to know, all I can grow is a jew fro.

T.Man

Established Member
For people that claim discrimination at every turn they sure do a lot of discriminating themselves.

That's impossible. Only white people can discriminate and be racist.

Seriously though, I think well kept dreads are pretty cool but I tend to see more hipsters with their nasty wannabe crap. Especially around ASU

Last edited:

C-Tidda

Established Member
Often do you have the dreads washed? i'm curious to know, all I can grow is a jew fro.

I wash my hair anywhere from 3-4 days a week.
I get my locks retwisted every 3-4 months and my stylist washes and conditions it for me as well.

Are you trying start free form locks?

Last edited:

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
dreads.jpg

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member

Breh, My exact words! lol

But, waiting for the: "Probably has chubby forearms 5/10 would not bang"

"May have ashy elbows 4/10 would not bang"

"0/10 can't see no belly button. Would not PIIHB" lol

I have nothing against dreads, as long as they are well maintained. Race is irrelevant IMO

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I have no problem with smacking dreadlocked white losers around on mere principle but that twat needs to have her "culture appropriated" with a kick to the taint.

and blacks that wear them should be punched in the taint as well. esp. those that spout the bullshit you have. Dreads were appropriated by blacks .. it did not start with them know your history before you open your pie hole. that woman was as wrong as she claimed the white guy was

Zemedici

Established Member
The amount of misinformation in this thread pertaining to dreadlocks is insane. Some of you guys should do some research, or broaden your friendship spectrums. :nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread