So...white people can't wear dreads?

VA-Mach1

Established Member
We need to start asking our politicians what they plan to do about the war on whites.

musclefan21

Established Member
Wtf? this is EXACTLY what we will have and much worse with another democrat in the office. Wanna say goodbye to America, elect hilary or bernie.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Do you have experience with them? You're wrong, period.

I have never had dreadlocks, but have known several people who had them.

The basic principle of rolled and matted hair is not hygienic. It traps dirt and oils, among other things. You can wash them to try and remove the build-up. But like your "duh" comment, a butthole is still inherently not hygienic, regardless of how many times you wash it.

I stand by my statement. Dreadlocks are not hygienic.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I have never had dreadlocks, but have known several people who had them.

The basic principle of rolled and matted hair is not hygienic. It traps dirt and oils, among other things. You can wash them to try and remove the build-up. But like your "duh" comment, a butthole is still inherently not hygienic, regardless of how many times you wash it.

I stand by my statement. Dreadlocks are not hygienic.

Seems you've done a lot of reading, at least you're somewhat versed about them. I'm torn about locing my hair for the reasons you stated, it's going to be a lot of work keeping them well kept and not nasty looking. I've seen some nasty looking unkept locs and can see why people think they're nasty, but to say they're ALL nasty/disgusting isn't accurate imo. As I said assholes and mouths are nasty yet people still kiss'em and poke'em lol

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Seems you've done a lot of reading, at least you're somewhat versed about them. I'm torn about locing my hair for the reasons you stated, it's going to be a lot of work keeping them well kept and not nasty looking. I've seen some nasty looking unkept locs and can see why people think they're nasty, but to say they're ALL nasty/disgusting isn't accurate imo. As I said assholes and mouths are nasty yet people still kiss'em and poke'em lol

You're right. There are plenty of people that put forth the time and effort to keep them clean and neat. My comment was really biased towards those people I know/knew who don't keep up with them.

If you are willing to do the work, I say go for it.

And I agree. I've seen some mouths that would have me rather sucking on a lock.

RusWolf

Established Member
So should every black girl who tries to straighten her hair get harassed as well?
The amount of BS blacks can get away with is pathetic! If white person did this to a black this video would be on every news channel for 2 month! Plus lately i've been noticing there are more black racists than whites in this country. Getting pathetic...

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Dreads are effin nasty.

right? I literally found out a year ago what dreads really were. I just thought you braid it and put certain products to get it that way. I didnt know dreds were just the result of NOT ****ING WASHING YOUR HAIR YOU DIRTY HIPPIE.

So if blacks want to claim that Dreds are solely theirs and nobody else can rock them, then go ahead. You are admitting people like you are ****ing filthy. You might as well claim that your people are just trash while you are at it, its essentially the same claim.

Funny though, the black people I know would look at dreds like

nasty.png

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Plus lately i've been noticing there are more black racists than whites in this country. Getting pathetic...
:lol1:

right? I literally found out a year ago what dreads really were. I just thought you braid it and put certain products to get it that way. I didnt know dreds were just the result of NOT ****ING WASHING YOUR HAIR YOU DIRTY HIPPIE.

So if blacks want to claim that Dreds are solely theirs and nobody else can rock them, then go ahead. You are admitting people like you are ****ing filthy. You might as well claim that your people are just trash while you are at it, its essentially the same claim.

Funny though, the black people I know would look at dreds like

nasty.png

Then they're just as ignorant as you. I really question if some of you have black friends, or is it really, my black friend. lol

Machdup1

Established Member
If somebody wants dreads, what does it have to do with me. Live and let live.

Users who are viewing this thread