So...white people can't wear dreads?

cobralvr01

Established Member
This alone is a prime example of why other countries look at America as childish and unevolved. Thoughts?
[video=youtube;BAwSFv8e8K4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAwSFv8e8K4[/video]

Last edited:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
That seems staged but either way if he falcon punched her repeatedly I'd have no problem with it.

Machdup1

Established Member
Some white's can get away with wearing dreads if the live the part. Most of us don't fit the part. A friend of the wife's plays LB for the Falcon's (and SF, and Miami, and Oakland) and he has long dreads. He found out that we were in the Caribbean and asked us to get him a good dread cap. To get a good dread cap you have to find locals only kind of store off the beaten path. As a pasty white guy, I caught some odd comments and looks going into those stores. I had to explain the story to everyone of them. Most of them point to the tourist hats with fake dreads in them. Once they understood what it was for, they started directing me to the correct shops. By the way, off the beaten path in the Caribbean is the ghetto.

MFE

Established Member
I have no problem with smacking dreadlocked white losers around on mere principle but that twat needs to have her "culture appropriated" with a kick to the taint.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Am I the only one asking why someone would want to wear dreads? Regardless of race, they look horrible IMO.

WFOLS1

Established Member
Doesn't matter what race you are, some people just have nothing better to do with their lives so they need to find something to bitch about.

Coiled03

Established Member
I have no problem with smacking dreadlocked white losers around on mere principle but that twat needs to have her "culture appropriated" with a kick to the taint.

Doesn't matter what race you are, some people just have nothing better to do with their lives so they need to find something to bitch about.

Pretty much covers it.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Funny, dreads originated in India, and Indian people are classified as Caucasian. So maybe she needs to do her research instead of #BLM-ing blindly.

C0bra99

Established Member
Twins_faces.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread