So my car was backed into, today at work.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
WTF was she doing out of the kitchen?!?!

If someone approached me and told me honestly about doing that though I wouldn't be so upset. Accidents happen, it will get fixed.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Sucks to hear for sure man!

But for the people saying name calling and such is not necessary, there are way to many people these days not paying a damn bit of attention while driving. The other day I seen a guy in a minivan driving while reading the newspaper! People just don't care these days, things like this cause so called "accidents", well that should not be called that because these things could be avoided. Thats one reason I hate driving my cobra because people just don't care.

joesfiddy

Established Member
that sucks your car got hit now it will be worth less even if it is fixed property.just cause it was in an accident.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
I agree with you guys, and I AM truly thankful that the lady had insurance, and that she owned up to what she did. But I also agree, that it still sucked...and was a bunch of unnecessary headache bull shit to have to deal with. All of the dealing with insurance companies, paperwork, talking to police, running around getting estimates, dealing w/body shop people, etc. All while driving around in a beat up cobra. which could have ALL been avoided, if she had just been paying attention!

Now....on to the good news. Well...I guess you can call it good news. The car went into the body shop yesterday (finally!). So she is now officially getting fixed! The shop said it should take 4 or 5 days to finish. They will be replacing the whole door, as requested....instead of doing a bondo job. So in a few days she will look as good as new! You should see the rental I got. Ugh. Its a nissan something or other. Looks like a bright blue 4door prius. Definitely not something I would normally be seen driving. Lol

Once the car is done, I will make sure to take an "after" pic...so we can do the whole "before and after" comparison.

=]~

Users who are viewing this thread