So... I won the lottery.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Congrats! I have a feeling we won't be meeting up any time soon to see how fast that Viper covers the 1/4 mile. Between my 2.5 year old and 3 month old, I feel guilty enough leaving the wife to fend for herself and you're about to have 4!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Made the local newspaper for our family costume haha
185d7bc9044d55051043579a5c5fc055.jpg

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

mustang_00

Established Member
the best part of your story was your "lottery" wasn't about money. we sometimes get so caught up in the rat race that we forget that sometimes having a boulder lifted from your shoulders is just as or, even more life changing. you'd be surprised how many of us carry that boulder because we think it's part of life, we fear change. or, are to afraid to remove it.

congratulations. even though i have no idea who you are. I wish you and your family well!!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
the best part of your story was your "lottery" wasn't about money. we sometimes get so caught up in the rat race that we forget that sometimes having a boulder lifted from your shoulders is just as or, even more life changing. you'd be surprised how many of us carry that boulder because we think it's part of life, we fear change. or, are to afraid to remove it.

congratulations. even though i have no idea who you are. I wish you and your family well!!

Oh it was about money.. I definitely bought my happiness haha I had to pay my ex-wife a small fortune, and it was worth every penny.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
So happy for you, Nick. Actually happy for ALL of you. It's great that you found someone you appear to be meant with. You both, and the kids, look very happy, and that's what it's all about. "Big sister" looks just like her mom. I pray you have a blessed and happy life together.

Made the local newspaper for our family costume hahaView attachment 1527182

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

I’ve always had a thing for Elastigirl. Apparently you feel the same way.

Congrats on everything. That’s a great pic!

lilcoop03

Established Member
Awesome man. Congratulations. I am 34, no kids and newlywed (1 month) to a girl of the same "caliber". She is already talking about our first kid and she just knows its going to be a boy... And I'm starting to consider going ahead and having a kid as the thought of it becomes more appealing and exciting to me everyday. Best of luck!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome man. Congratulations. I am 34, no kids and newlywed (1 month) to a girl of the same "caliber". She is already talking about our first kid and she just knows its going to be a boy... And I'm starting to consider going ahead and having a kid as the thought of it becomes more appealing and exciting to me everyday. Best of luck!

Just remember why you love her...pregnant women can be messes haha

Users who are viewing this thread