So... I won the lottery.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Good to see you have your feet under ya and a strong base to keep you going again.

Congrats on the squirt and looking forward to seeing more upbeat posts from you. That is what I recall from you years and years ago when you
First came on here, or maybe when I first started seeing your posts either way man. Great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

331 LX

Established Member
Good to see you have your feet under ya and a strong base to keep you going again.

Congrats on the squirt and looking forward to seeing more upbeat posts from you. That is what I recall from you years and years ago when you
First came on here, or maybe when I first started seeing your posts either way man. Great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what you did there. :D

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The girl dummy.
Haha
43acc26d02c7abb5fa15f7744de43060.jpg

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So happy for you, Nick. Actually happy for ALL of you. It's great that you found someone you appear to be meant with. You both, and the kids, look very happy, and that's what it's all about. "Big sister" looks just like her mom. I pray you have a blessed and happy life together.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So happy for you, Nick. Actually happy for ALL of you. It's great that you found someone you appear to be meant with. You both, and the kids, look very happy, and that's what it's all about. "Big sister" looks just like her mom. I pray you have a blessed and happy life together.

You have no idea haha

OTyjEA4E9mFYlt-2SY_KVgWhEuKxK8-QE5r17-pXRCPQJvApNONRtbOgzjRkZ_8JFoukhUvRw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Best of luck. Glad you and yours are happy!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread