So... I won the lottery.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Very cool, congrats.

Had my son in Oct of 17, also named James, who is also in the 97+ percentile for height/weight.
Enjoy every day with them. They learn/grow up quick.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
It's a trap!

jk...Glad to hear it has worked out for the best, raising little ones will test your new relationship. Mine are grown and I'm with a younger hotter GF for 6 years. It's amazing how things work out. Good luck!

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
That’s awesome Nick congrats!

Funny how life works out. I was married for five years, she had two kids from previous marriage things were going great or so I thought and one day she just up and leaves.

Looking back I should have seen the signs but oh well.

One month after my divorce was final, I meet this girl who turns out lives one street over from me, been there the whole five years.

We hit it off, she too was recently divorced, we both took it slow, got to know each other, things went well.
She also had two kids, an 11yr old daughter and a 6 year old son. Great kids and we too hit it off.

Well that was 17 years ago this month, we’ve now been living together for 10 years, daughter is now 28 with a 7yr old son, I’m grampa lol, daughter has a great job at Hyundai, son is now 23, he’s struggled over the years trying to find his place but now had a steady job for over a year he enjoys. Son lives with us still and daughter has her own place.

I’ve got my role in family business which is doing very well, and GF is office administrator at local high end restaurant, with a recent promotion and raise. Overall no complaints.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No pictures of the new one?

upload_2018-10-29_17-47-23.png

Users who are viewing this thread