So I showed up in court today to testify.....

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Against a drunk driver that I followed home and had arrested back in May. Unfortunately, the arresting Deputy was sick and unable to appear today, (which I wasn't notified about until after I had gotten to court) so the A.D.A. filed a continuance. So, I get to be re-subpeona'd, and re-appear to testify against said drunken driver. I was pretty surprised at how aggressively the county is persuing this case....

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I followed a drunk asshole home a few years ago. The local police didn't want to do shit about it though and wouldn't even send an officer out.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I too followed one years ago. He was following a friend, who he nearly rear ended 2 times. I was on the phone with the police the whole time, but about 3 blocks away from the guys house, he caught on to me and started speeding through his neighborhood. Him and his friend got to the house about 30 seconds before the cops found us.

They said they would talk to him, but ultimately couldn't do anything about it. :( Hopefully it scared him straight though.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I followed a drunk driver one afternoon, called 911, was patched through to the local PD. The officer answering the phone was so as a matter of fact with me I could hear the yawning in the tone of his voice. "We'll send someone out as soon as they are available". What ever, I thought, I hope the **** he crashes into the police station, he was heading in that direction anyway.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I too followed one. Actually, I was really surprised how far I followed him. I got behind him as soon as I got in the car all the way until I stopped the car. The unfortunate part was, I realized I was chasing myself in the rear view mirror. I was to drunk to notice it was me. I just thought I was kind of gay because I thought he looked pretty hot....

wait, what.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I chased a drunk driver a few years ago who had rear ended my car, with my wife and two young granddaughters in the back seat. Most fortunately, they were not injured. I was the only one hurt. The drunk SOB had no regard for them at all. I got his plate number and chased him. Along the way I called the local cops. They advised me to stop the chase and they would alert the troopers assigned to the next town up the road, since they now had his plate info. I wanted to stop him so badly but I thought it would be best to pull off and I did.

Well, this SOB drunk driver ended up running into a state trooper road block at the town line. :rockon: He denied he hit my car but my paint was on his bumper. And worse for him, my daughter lives in that town and knows all the troopers very well. She knew about the accident and happened to see the flashing lights just after I talked to her. She found out from the trooper that this the hit and run driver that had hit us. Man, she was livid and wanted to punch his lights out. LOL! He got arrested, of course. I never was subpenaed to appear in court and I never found out what happened to the guy. For all I know he got a good lawyer and reached a plea bargain deal. :nonono:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I chased a drunk driver a few years ago who had rear ended my car, with my wife and two young granddaughters in the back seat. Most fortunately, they were not injured. I was the only one hurt. The drunk SOB had no regard for them at all. I got his plate number and chased him. Along the way I called the local cops. They advised me to stop the chase and they would alert the troopers assigned to the next town up the road, since they now had his plate info. I wanted to stop him so badly but I thought it would be best to pull off and I did.

Well, this SOB drunk driver ended up running into a state trooper road block at the town line. :rockon: He denied he hit my car but my paint was on his bumper. And worse for him, my daughter lives in that town and knows all the troopers very well. She knew about the accident and happened to see the flashing lights just after I talked to her. She found out from the trooper that this the hit and run driver that had hit us. Man, she was livid and wanted to punch his lights out. LOL! He got arrested, of course. I never was subpenaed to appear in court and I never found out what happened to the guy. For all I know he got a good lawyer and reached a plea bargain deal. :nonono:

You chased after a guy with your grandchildren in the car?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I had one pulled over on the DC Beltway a few years back. Troopers never contacted me after they pulled him over but guess the evidence was more than obvious. Tailed him for 15 miles before the troopers caught up. He just about wrecked 30 times and i will never understand how he did not. He was driving in between two lanes at 60 MPH. I just stayed behind him flashing my lights and running hazzards the whole time. Thankfully no one was hurt.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I heard that agencies around the state of NJ recieved gov't money to pull over, or setup road traps against drunk driving. They want the rate of drunk driving to go down hard. Especially this month of December.

oldmodman

Established Member
I just don't understand.

Doesn't every red blooded SVTP member always carry a 50cal Desert Eagle?

One through the engine block will stop them every time.

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
I heard that agencies around the state of NJ recieved gov't money to pull over, or setup road traps against drunk driving. They want the rate of drunk driving to go down hard. Especially this month of December.

I think most states do(receive federal money). The last thing they want is drunk driving to end-way to much money involved. Enforcement, DA's, defense attorneys, jails, community service, fines, etc.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I too followed one. Actually, I was really surprised how far I followed him. I got behind him as soon as I got in the car all the way until I stopped the car. The unfortunate part was, I realized I was chasing myself in the rear view mirror. I was to drunk to notice it was me. I just thought I was kind of gay because I thought he looked pretty hot....

wait, what.

Please don't make him tell the story again in a different perspective.

:lol:You managed to own another thread. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I hate when people try to follow me when I'm drunk. It just makes me turn into Mario Andretti and lose the narc.
In a Taurus sho,..... Okie Dokie
I just don't understand.

Doesn't every red blooded SVTP member always carry a 50cal Desert Eagle?

One through the engine block will stop them every time.

Awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread