So I showed up in court today to testify.....

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
It happens as much when I'm off duty as on. I try not to go out during o-bar 30 but every time I find myself out that time of night I'm usually calling in some crazy ass that is keeping his car on the road only by the grace of God.

That's about the time I'm usually headed home, and it kinda really sucks playing "dodge the drunks".....

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I have followed several drunks and phoned it in to dispatch while following. On base the response is pretty fast- off base not so much. But to me it's a matter of principal. DUI is one of the most retarded things a person can do- it's SO easy to prevent it's almost laughable that people still take the chance. I have ZERO sympathy for Drunk Drivers so I have no problem following until the police can take over- I've never been asked to testify though.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
It happens as much when I'm off duty as on. I try not to go out during o-bar 30 but every time I find myself out that time of night I'm usually calling in some crazy ass that is keeping his car on the road only by the grace of God.

You guys are never off duty. :beer: Honestly after hanging out with our local police chief (happens to be a car guy and with me being on fire naturally we like to give each other shit alot) I discovered he pretty much works all the damn time. It makes sense now why you guys don't wear any advertisements when you are out and about off duty... I bet you spend half your night praying no one does anything stupid around you so you can just relax and have a good night. :)

Users who are viewing this thread