So I hit a deer in the cobra

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I hate you hit that deer. I hit one with my Cobra several years ago. Luckily, my wife worked for a Ford dealer, and they took extra good care of my car. Hope you get it straightened out

whi tri

Established Member
Today I got 3 estimates. 2 for 1000 and 1 for 650.00 That would be taking it apart blending the hood, door and obviously fender. I don't think that is bad for the labor involved.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Today I got 3 estimates. 2 for 1000 and 1 for 650.00 That would be taking it apart blending the hood, door and obviously fender. I don't think that is bad for the labor involved.

Just make sure you get them to agree in writing that the color match will meet your approval. Don't be afraid to pay a little more if you like the people you talk to. Having a level of comfort pays off when dealing with Paint shops. If they spray a test panel and adjust the color mix they should be able to get it close with the blend. DSG is very particular, I believe you when you say your painter used a supplier mix of 03 Ford code CX, DSG. The differences are unbelievable with this color.

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Wow. That dude sucks.

Join the club though. My Cobra sucked in a deer too.

frontbash.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread