So how was RA???

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
ha, friggin ha! i ALMOST backed into paul's car, didn't quite make it that far back......LOL but hey, if YOU guys saw a grill top screaming upwards at ya, you'd jump too.............:D

checked with auto power on a 4 point with removable harness bar. i have a tactical shotgun mount that'll attach to it, so i'll fit in with the "gunrack in the window" crowd down south here..hehehe

now, if i can just find that ranchero 4 inch body lift kit for the cobra................................................

kevin

Originally posted by ragansrcobra99
ha, friggin ha! i ALMOST backed into paul's car, didn't quite make it that far back......LOL but hey, if YOU guys saw a grill top screaming upwards at ya, you'd jump too.............:D

checked with auto power on a 4 point with removable harness bar. i have a tactical shotgun mount that'll attach to it, so i'll fit in with the "gunrack in the window" crowd down south here..hehehe

now, if i can just find that ranchero 4 inch body lift kit for the cobra................................................

:D :D and where ya gonna put the warn winch?

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
since the cobra has that opening in the front where the pony is, i figured i could rig up a mount behind it, removing the pony, and somehow attach the back part of the mount to the front core support. i'm checking into a custom front push bar that rounds the front bumper for extra styling also. what tires should i run, mickey's or thornbirds, i'm lost on big tires like that? also, do you think the lower skid plates off of a Z71 would work underneath the front end?

Dean95CobraR

Established Member

I thought that came standard from the factory? :-?

Cobra-R

Established Member
since the cobra has that opening in the front where the pony is, i figured i could rig up a mount behind it, removing the pony, and somehow attach the back part of the mount to the front core support. i'm checking into a custom front push bar that rounds the front bumper for extra styling also. what tires should i run, mickey's or thornbirds, i'm lost on big tires like that? also, do you think the lower skid plates off of a Z71 would work underneath the front end?

This is just getting to horrible to even picture in my mind. LOL

kevin

b4 ya do the winch, ya better reinforce that front fascia:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread