So how was RA???

Cobra-R

Established Member
I am back. :) had a great time with a great bunch of people. Every single person is great, it was a honor to meet all of the R owners.

No crashes by anyone in our group, but there were a couple of mechanical problems for kevin and Joe. they both got fixed and everything was fine.

There will be pictures posted in the comming days.

Thanks everyone for comming,
Brian

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R

No crashes by anyone in our group, but there were a couple of mechanical problems for kevin and Joe. they both got fixed and everything was fine.
Brian

Joe,

How did the brakes hold up?? What kind of problems did you encounter? Hope the R is fine?

Kevin, what problems did you encounter?

Glad to hear you guys had fun and everyone is ok! including the R's!! ;)

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
RA was absolutely incredible! (minus the rain on sunday) and probably the best bunch of guys i've met since owning my car.

thanks for a great weekend everyone!

steve

Cobra-R

Established Member
Steve,
Do you want us to email our photos to you, or are you going to set up a site for us to download to? Just let me know how you want to handle it.

Thanks Brian

Cobra-R

Established Member
Here are a couple RA pictures

theguys.jpg

l-r Dean Smeltzer, Paul Kennedy(svtguy), Steve Regan(ragansrcobra99), and Dave Stuart(stu)

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
ok, i have over 100 pics and 7 or 8 videos now. i have some pics i took that need to be developed still. i'm working on a "SVT R convention page" right now, will be a couple more days. if anyone else that was up there has some pics they'd like to have on there, send them to me via [email protected]. after seeing these, you'll hate yourself for missing it!

R-CODE

Established Member
Cobra R's

Wow that looks like so much fun! Was there good competition out there for ya. How many R - Model were there, and who owns the '00R with the #8 that car sounds sweet is that stock exhaust? And Dean what type of exhaust do you have? Can't wait to see the rest of the photos of members and their rides. I just got so many questions; were there any magazine editors, how may R's, tell us all your experiences....Thanks Leo C.

Cobra-R

Established Member
R-Code,
# 8 is mine. I am running a full Bassani system on my car as were just about everyone else. It has a great sound, but sounds mellow compared to the Shelby Cobra right ahead of me. :D

Brian

That picture that Dean posted, It's Pauls(svtguy) R is 301, next in mine and the third is Kevins.

svtguy

Established Member
Originally posted by Dean99CobraV
Hey, nice picture. I look like a beaver! LOL Must have been the moonshine bar-b-que sauce on those ribs. :r:

Dean, you forgot HILLBILLY.

Hillbilly moonshine bar-b-que sauce. Everyone loved those ribs.

Paul

Andy M

Established Member
Looks like you guys had some real fun!! Wish I could have made it?!!

Brian, by the way, I am having trouble with a couple of things..

1) I can't seem to get my Avatar to work properly on the SCMC board? are there not some already on the site to use, until I get a good pic of my car to use later on?

2) why I am still having trouble posting images? I use photopoint like many other folks and I have no problems posting those same images on my BMW M5 web site, which by the way uses the exact same web server software as this board.???

TIA!!

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
2) why I am still having trouble posting images? I use photopoint like many other folks and I have no problems posting those same images on my BMW M5 web site, which by the way uses the exact same web server software as this board.???

TIA!!

Andy,
I'm having the same problem here. My photopoint pictures post fine on the SCMC board but not here. I'm not sure what the problem could be.

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
(takes the straw out of my teeth, and thumbs the overalls)
paul, who you callin' a hillbilly?:D

glad everyone liked the ribs

(squares the John Deere hat on my head, and wanders off barefoot)

Cobra-R

Established Member
Andy,
I don't know why it doesn't work. I can't get pictures to come up either when I use Photopoint. When Ripper got me set up in Hypermart it works everyrime to post pictures. I will mention it to matt or nick and see what the problem is.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread