So How does a turbo cobra do against a C6 Z06?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
LS1Mike said:
Hell I run 112 in an LS1 with Mac Mid lenght headers, Mangnaflow exhaust, LS6 intake and LID. Heads and Cam would put me right around 120...in a 6.0 that would be around 125ish.
Just an observation, flame on.

bouncer18 said:
i went 11.356 @ 122
then backed it with a 11.355 @ 112 (on the brakes during round 1 elims)

Read the thread first, and I believe him pulling away from a GTO pretty hard. Even though people always say GTO's are typically low 13's high 12's stock, other cars that run the same e.t's always seem to run away from GTO's; especially from a roll. :shrug: Just my experience, also an 01 Cobra weighs a good 300+lbs less than a GTO. (maybe not with the turbo kit) That's almost like racing a 450rwhp 03-04 Cobra against a 450rwhp Z06. (rape)

Last edited:

DaGTO

Established Member
fastkars.com said:
Read the thread first, and I believe him pulling away from a GTO pretty hard. Even though people always say GTO's are typically low 13's high 12's stock, other cars that run the same e.t's always seem to run away from GTO's; especially from a roll. :shrug: Just my experience, also an 01 Cobra weighs a good 300+lbs less than a GTO. (maybe not with the turbo kit) That's almost like racing a 450rwhp 03-04 Cobra against a 450rwhp Z06. (rape)

thats actually not always true..back when i was bone stock i ran a 99 cobra that claimed to run 13's on street tires and hit high 12's with dr's . well we ran from a roll and it was pretty nasty for him...did a 40 and 60 mph roll and i would just pull him every single time so who knows:shrug:

SHOspeedProject

Established Member
Nick85 said:
Yah like totem pole but dumbed down to go with the baby voice tone (if you could read in context you would of picked up on that) and people wonder why I get negative on here.

Morons!

Oh I see, and I just thought you didn't know how to spell. From now on I will apply the correct voice to your posts at all times. Silly me.

C6 Z06

Established Member
SHOspeedProject said:
Oh I see, and I just thought you didn't know how to spell. From now on I will apply the correct voice to your posts at all times. Silly me.
:thumbsup:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Nick85 said:
MidnightCobra will take 10 Z06's over that one Enzo. Midnight Cobra is that guy who wins the lottery and instead of buying a mansion on the beach he just adds on to his trailer...and get's 10 Camaros. Well Done I think this thread has exposed the dumbest members ever to post. Keep it up and please don't breed.

Yea dumbass im adding to my trailer with 10 $70,000 cars. I was just kidding your moron. If I win the lotto I will buy all the property around you and dig a 30ft trench around you.

I would rather keep my lifestyle now, house, family etc, and just have nicer things. Not live in a huge mansion away from everybody. Hey I wish you would do that since well...nobody likes you :loser:

Nick85

Banned
Midnight_Cobra said:
Yea dumbass im adding to my trailer with 10 $70,000 cars. I was just kidding your moron. If I win the lotto I will buy all the property around you and dig a 30ft trench around you.

I would rather keep my lifestyle now, house, family etc, and just have nicer things. Not live in a huge mansion away from everybody. Hey I wish you would do that since well...nobody likes you :loser:

Oh no nobody likes me booo hooo....but I came here to make friends lmao who gives a shit jackass...I use this board like I use a cheap hooker.

Last edited:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
No its not that people don't like you, you are just plain stupid. There is a difference, you being stupid and trying to be funny leads us into not liking you.

Well I gotta go to a photoshoot with some of my car buddies, have fun on the cpu trying to be tough with a keyboard.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
QuikGT said:
8 cars on a heads/cam gto????? with only 453rwhp??? doubtful, very doubtful...

I dunno I raced an H/C/I GTO in the 8th and by the way I started yanking on him in 2nd I imagine I'd put a good 5-6 cars on him from a roll.

GTOs are even more of pigs than the ol' termy.

Nick85

Banned
Midnight_Cobra said:
No its not that people don't like you, you are just plain stupid. There is a difference, you being stupid and trying to be funny leads us into not liking you.

Well I gotta go to a photoshoot with some of my car buddies, have fun on the cpu trying to be tough with a keyboard.

Aww what's the matter...feeling angwy that I think Ford Mustangs were garbage for almost 30 years? :lol: Bite me.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Nick85 said:
Aww what's the matter...feeling angwy that I think Ford Mustangs were garbage for almost 30 years? :lol: Bite me.

Yet yours is SOOOOO much better.

You're such a tard, it has a new chassy so its far ahead of the SN95 stang. Please...your car is slow fat and ugly and no better a car then say an 04 GT.

Nick85

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Yet yours is SOOOOO much better.

You're such a tard, it has a new chassy so its far ahead of the SN95 stang. Please...your car is slow fat and ugly and no better a car then say an 04 GT.

An 03 Cobra owner calling another car fat...LMAO...you drive the ultimate pig! I'm about 250 lbs lighter than you piggy.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Smokey1226 said:
I hate people who say that...lagg is SO Overrated ! "Your always one downshift away from full boost" < remember that champ! And if you were already at 3800rpms or so you should of been starting to build as is. I bet you peak at 4500?

If he was at 3800RPM's he should have already been at full boost I know a few guys with the 67mm singles on there cobras and they hit full boost at 3000-3200 rpm. The 76mm hits full boost at 4000 from what i have seen. But it would still have been cool to see so for that i give it an A for effort. No harm in trying.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Nick85 said:
An 03 Cobra owner calling another car fat...LMAO...you drive the ultimate pig! I'm about 250 lbs lighter than you piggy.

the GT version of my body style is about 250 lbs lighter than YOUR car piggy...

the cobra version of your body style is 250 lbs heavier than me.

See where I'm headed...

Nick85

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
the GT version of my body style is about 250 lbs lighter than YOUR car piggy...

the cobra version of your body style is 250 lbs heavier than me.

See where I'm headed...

Yah to fantasyland. The old GT is about 100lbs lighter dumbass...oh and before you make yourself look even more stupid. I don't have the Shaker1000 piggy :burnout:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Nick85 said:

Wait, I didnt even mention mustangs dumbass. Why do you stay on topic instead of being a moron and trying to change the subject.

Yes 03 cobra's are fatter. Who cares, 05's sucks compared to a terminator. I'm glad your a vagina and got the automatic.

Your comeback is either

1) Oh boo hoo

2) My 05 can walk a 700hp cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread