so girls dont like me because i'm asian

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by The Piper
Pssh, I love my blond hair, blue eyes.............:idea: :coolman: Thats not true, id say midwest girls love their Italians, while the west coast love the blonds..I feel right at home.
Same here, I like my blue eyes............

D-Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by SohowcomeHottie
It's not ALL women. The right woman won't care what ethniciity you are. If I said that right. Yeah some woman want a guy who is good looking, makes a lot of money, blah blah blah, then they eventually grow up, or they actually find that guy. It goes the other way around though, men are wanting women who are skinny, petite, model/actress looking all at once as well. When the right woman comes around, you'll know it, just keep it up, and don't let chat rooms discourage you.

yeah. i guess you're right.

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
Originally posted by monkeyspunk79
Club Juana!!! My uncle used to talk about that place when he lived in Orlando.:p
My husband and I went there while in Florida a few years ago, nice place :beer:

As for my opinion on this whole matter, when someone loves you, they don't (discriminate :) ) You are probably running into alot of losers :shrug: don't try so hard, and she will find you ;-)

kwkshift

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
asian girls always reject american guys

Do you mean white guys? If so, then I have to strongly disagree. When I was stationed in Korea for 14 months, life was easy for me. Being 5'11" and blonde hair and hazel eyes, I was treated like a trophy there by the girls/women. I had this one 36 year old girl that took me everywhere. Dinners out constantly, amusement parks, shopping, etc. Not to mention all of the other Korean chicks.

Yeah, I was a man-whore trophy.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by D-Cobra
oh yea, i'm well aware of that. i know many american guys like asian women, and many asian women only like american guys.

i have no problem with interracial dating, i just don't understand why women here don't like me because i'm asian.

any ladies feel free to express your opinion. PLEASE
I don't understand. You are using two different means of describing people.

American guys? Do you mean WHITE guys or males that are American because there are more than just white American males?

Asian women? Are you talking women from asia or American women of asian decent?

And is the thread starter American of asian decent or are you asian? First off why would you feel the need to tell them you are asian? Why is this significant? There might be some psychology behind that.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
I don't understand. You are using two different means of describing people.

American guys? Do you mean WHITE guys or males that are American because there are more than just white American males?

Asian women? Are you talking women from asia or American women of asian decent?

And is the thread starter American of asian decent or are you asian? First off why would you feel the need to tell them you are asian? Why is this significant? There might be some psychology behind that.

*sits down* with glasses and a book and awaits the answers to Dr. Dan.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
You need some confidence man. You are walking around like a floppy c0ck. Get some confidence and stop looking for girls online. I don't get why people have such problems with chicks. Just be yourself, if they don't like that move on.

D-Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by stevenscamaross
You need some confidence man. You are walking around like a floppy c0ck. Get some confidence and stop looking for girls online. I don't get why people have such problems with chicks. Just be yourself, if they don't like that move on.

ok let me set something straight here with everyone that thinks i'm some kind of pessimistic cyber nerd that's only looking for women online.

NO !!! i went to the chat room to verify what i suspected, and it has proven me right. most women are vain, superficial, and liers.

2nd, i have plenty of confidence. i only lost faith in women because they're vain and shallow. so i will only keep a differnet mind set with women from now on. especially the non-asian ones.

Users who are viewing this thread