so girls dont like me because i'm asian

D-Cobra

Established Member
:(

well... i've talked to many girls and i hit it off good with most women. for some reason, girls don't seem to be attracted to me. now i know i'm not ugly because my female friends would rate me a 7 on a scale from 1 to 10.

so i figure i'd try the chat room. well, get along with women fine. they like me fine, and we flirt back and forth. i'd talk to every demographics, but as soon as i tell them i'm asian, they'd stop talking to me. i mean... it's right away, either they stopped answering me, or they seem to have some excuse to stop talking to me. :shrug:

just now ago, i've been chatting with this one girl for 3 days now, and she kept dropping little hints about me being a guy that she'd like to date. but today, as soon as i told her that i'm asian, she stopped talking to me. :(

so i finally figured it out. i'm asian, and american women do not like asian guys. i keep getting rejected because i'm asian. :nonono:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I see just the opposite with guys, most that I know love asian women.
You need some of the ladies opinions here.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
dude, fock them. you sound depressed man, and you are trying to pick up "chicks" on the net:??: go to " club juana" i promise they wont care what race u are. plus it will lift your spirits up dude. :beer:

D-Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by MassCobra
I see just the opposite with guys, most that I know love asian women.
You need some of the ladies opinions here.

oh yea, i'm well aware of that. i know many american guys like asian women, and many asian women only like american guys.

i have no problem with interracial dating, i just don't understand why women here don't like me because i'm asian.

any ladies feel free to express your opinion. PLEASE

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by D-Cobra
oh yea, i'm well aware of that. i know many american guys like asian women, and many asian women only like american guys.

i have no problem with interracial dating, i just don't understand why women here don't like me because i'm asian.

any ladies feel free to express your opinion. PLEASE
"club juana"

inteller

Established Member
well, as my wife is asian, I can give you a few pointers as to why...

...she tells me that sterotypical asian male tends to be very domineering and self centered. That stereotype doesnt work well for the independent thinking american woman.

...I've also been told that asian men tend to be more conservative when it comes to moral beliefs, and the sterotypical free wheeling american chick doesn't want to be tied down to those high moral standards.

...they might also think you are just playing them. While I was in Seattle, I saw hardly any interracial asian couples....they pretty much stuck to themselves. So maybe the american chicks don't think you'd be iinterested in something permanent.

..now inevitably someone is going to get on here and say it is due to an "inadequacy" issue. That is bullshit, but if it were truely the case, go find other women.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
I feel where you're coming from. I'm just plain ugly and consequently, most girls refuse to breathe the same air as me. There's been exceptions here and there, but overall it's harder than hell to land a hot girl. My right hand sure could use a break.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Your trying to understand women ! And I agree women on the net in chat rooms are not the best option. And never ever find one at work ! ! ! ! !

Ever try eharmony.com ?
"club juana"

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Club Juana!!! My uncle used to talk about that place when he lived in Orlando.:p

Yeah, forget the net, forget chat rooms, and forget women. I'm a fat, ugly, big-headed, clumsy, lame-ass whiteboy and the women move away whenever I come into a room. But I've had 3 successful relationships with women that I've instigated by being a real friend, and making them laugh (Sense of humor is KEY). If you have a sense of humor, use it. Its a great tool that allows you to use your tool...maybe. :eek:

Good luck, and remember to tip your stripper:lol1:

2002Z06yellow

Established Member
I have an easy sloution,

turn GAY!

but seriously, dont care about them. Girls are not what makes the world go round. Its cars that i am obssessed with :lol:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
gonna google search club juana ! ! ! Going back to florida in novemeber might have to check it out...
oh yeah man, it is a err ummmm yeah a nice hang out spot:D

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by D-Cobra
oh Club Juana is good, but i'd rather go down to Dejavu at Brendon. much better views there.
muans venus(sp)? in tampa;-)

Users who are viewing this thread