so girls dont like me because i'm asian

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Listen, you are who you are. Asain, black, white.... that is just window dressing for your soul. If a chick doesn't like you because of your window dressing, then forget her. There are plenty of women out there that will be fine with you for who you are. Be patient. It will all happen in good time.

Finding a hooker or stripper isn't the answer. They don't like you for anything more than your money. Just remember, asians make up perhaps the largest single ethnic type in the world. Be proud of who you are, inside and out, and eventually, a smart and worthy lady will love you for both.

CobraCallie

Banned
You're obviously looking at the wrong women then.. don't you wanna be with a girl who doesn't care that you're not Brad Pitt.. :shrug:

And not ALL women don't like Asian men.. I love men with a dark look to them... blonde hair and blue eyes is so stereotypical..

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
You're obviously looking at the wrong women then.. don't you wanna be with a girl who doesn't care that you're not Brad Pitt.. :shrug:

And not ALL women don't like Asian men.. I love men with a dark look to them... blonde hair and blue eyes is so stereotypical..

Pssh, I love my blond hair, blue eyes.............:idea: :coolman: Thats not true, id say midwest girls love their Italians, while the west coast love the blonds..I feel right at home.

DarickPSU

Mick in a Mystic
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
Listen, you are who you are. Asain, black, white.... that is just window dressing for your soul. If a chick doesn't like you because of your window dressing, then forget her. There are plenty of women out there that will be fine with you for who you are. Be patient. It will all happen in good time.

Finding a hooker or stripper isn't the answer. They don't like you for anything more than your money. Just remember, asians make up perhaps the largest single ethnic type in the world. Be proud of who you are, inside and out, and eventually, a smart and worthy lady will love you for both.

Wasn't that Springer's final thought?
D.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
These types of threads make me want to make huge offerings to the porcelin throne.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Trust me being nice don't work with women. I've found that out ! Seriously don't act nice to women. Buying gifts and stuff to early will only scare them off.. I'm not the best with women but trust me just act non shalant with em and it works alot better.

Makes me wonder what girls you are around. TRUST me it does work for some. I still have some of the things Zach bought me when we first dated.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by SohowcomeHottie
Makes me wonder what girls you are around. TRUST me it does work for some. I still have some of the things Zach bought me when we first dated.

Well since I am an equal opportunity person, I don't buy anyone gifts.

:p I just make them dinner. Every woman loves a man that can cook good food.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
Well since I am an equal opportunity person, I don't buy anyone gifts.

:p I just make them dinner. Every woman loves a man that can cook good food.

You can come over ANY time!!

D-Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie

see i don't think i'm looking at the wrong women, i'm looking at all women.... well mostly.

many women out there are saying that they don't care about ethnic so long the guy is nice, sincere, treats them right, blah blah blah..... at the end, it's all bullshit, because it's always easier said then done. most women will lie about themselves just to look irresistable to men. at the end, they're all the same. :rollseyes:

yea, i lost faith. :nonono:

D-Cobra

Established Member
Listen, you are who you are. Asain, black, white.... that is just window dressing for your soul.

yea, that's what i believe all along. but unfortunately not everyone thinks that way, especially women.

hey thanks for that statement, it's definitely a mood picker upper. :thumbsup: and don't you worry about me finding hookers and stripers, they won't truely like me anyways because i'm asian. :p

CobraCallie

Banned
Originally posted by The Piper
Pssh, I love my blond hair, blue eyes.............:idea: :coolman: Thats not true, id say midwest girls love their Italians, while the west coast love the blonds..I feel right at home.

:lol: Jay, you've never been the one that's shy about your looks :p

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
It's not ALL women. The right woman won't care what ethniciity you are. If I said that right. Yeah some woman want a guy who is good looking, makes a lot of money, blah blah blah, then they eventually grow up, or they actually find that guy. It goes the other way around though, men are wanting women who are skinny, petite, model/actress looking all at once as well. When the right woman comes around, you'll know it, just keep it up, and don't let chat rooms discourage you.

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Trust me being nice don't work with women. I've found that out ! Seriously don't act nice to women. Buying gifts and stuff to early will only scare them off.. I'm not the best with women but trust me just act non shalant with em and it works alot better.

Agreed! If your too nice too women they usually leave you quick. You dont have to be mean or rude to them but kissing there ass is the fastest way to not getting laid I know!

Users who are viewing this thread