SO CAL BEACH TO BUSH CRUISE - JULY 19

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
most definitely don't want to get stupid out there - we're already going to get a lot of attention as is.

wickedstangs

Established Member
Just 13 days left till I get home... Just chilling in Bennigans having a beer in PANAMA. oh awesome they have high speed internet on the dinner tables. So July 19th it is our Wicked Cruise Event.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Yesterday, June 10th.....A bad ass DSG '03 Cobra with Chrome rims traveling eastbound on Sunset Blvd around 5:45p.m. Looked to me it had on the new Borla Stinger....IT WAS LOUD!!!!

It was funny cause there was a brand new Orange metallic 350Z beside it, and the Cobra was revving the sh&t out of his pipes......:lol1:

Anyone here?

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
most definitely don't want to get stupid out there - we're already going to get a lot of attention as is.

I hear you. The object is to stay together...that usually means the point car has to lead off a little slower to let everyone behind catch up.

If we start getting crazy then we're gonna break up.:uh oh:

SVT ROD

Established Member
Guys, I agree that we shouldn't leave out significant others. I say if we have a primary T3 then absolutely include the significant other in thier ride.

I definately agree that we should not get crazy out there. Any one who wants to get on it can take the far lead. I will be mainly just cruisen and enjoying the company on the cruise. Ortega we can get on it a bit. But them coppers are everywhere....we should get a lot of attn: for sure.

wickedstangs

Established Member
The way WS does it, to keep everyone together. We all went out to Wal-Mart, Target and purchased those 20 dollar radios with a 5 mile range. The help tremendiouly. Noone ever gets lost.

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Mods, could this thread possibly be made sticky until the day of the event?

Thanks!!

~Berj

wickedstangs

Established Member
Just 12 more days to go and I will back in Sunny San Diego. Hey everyone I told my wife about the cruise and she said damn she didnt think us 03 guys where so tight like that. Now she want a 03 of her own. Wow maybe I may have two 03 in the family... Cool

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Originally posted by wickedstangs
The way WS does it, to keep everyone together. We all went out to Wal-Mart, Target and purchased those 20 dollar radios with a 5 mile range. The help tremendiouly. Noone ever gets lost.

That's a pretty good idea! :)

~Berj

socalcobra03

Established Member
maybe it would be too much but, what drag strips down here run on Saturday nights ? that would be a perfect ending to this day, I can't wait.

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Strip

I'd be fun to hit up a dragstrip, but I think there'll just be *too many* of us - cruising would be a much better use of our time!

~Berj

[edit] Oh, any is there any way I can convince whoever has the most ridiculous mods (or just someone with some *serious* power) to take me for a spin? I want to see what my stock snake is missing =P

Last edited:

SVT ROD

Established Member
Looks like we are gonna have a good turn out. I can't wait to meet everyone...

Happy shreddin:burnout:

Roger

I'm picking up my new AFS wheels today 17x10.5 with 315's...I will be ready to roll.

wickedstangs

Established Member
leaving PANAMA and on my way home.. Awesome I cant wait just 10 more days...Anyone know of a Dealership in San Diego area with a couple of 03's on the lot. Blue Sonic or Red Fire or 04 Mystic..

Users who are viewing this thread