Snow

knight 64

SVT Power
Established Member
Hi my fellow SVT brothers. We are enjoying a pretty heavy snow today. 4+ foot drifts so far. It is always pretty cool to see the world slow down a little. Time to start a fire in the fire place and enjoy spending time with my wife and kids. It is very rare when everyone has time to stay home and slow down. Everything is getting cancelled no games events ect. Its not even worth firing up the J.D snow blower yet, the wind and 1 plus inch an hour snow makes it worthless. I have read many threads about what lifes meaning really is. The true value of life is family and love. I wish all you my brothers a happy holliday season. Please forgive my grammer errors, currently enoying some adult refreshments. board games and card to come. God Bless you all.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
10 to 15 inches forcast for tonight, but I'm ready !!!

HPIM0170.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Snow started here before dawn. We're supposed to get 6-12" before it stops Sunday morning. Just enough to make you hate the snow. I've got my Ariens snow blower tuned/prepped/fueled and ready to go. :)

Be safe everyone!

vortecd

Established Member
I have been enjoying the snow all week:) Southern folks are really missing out on some fun driving in the snow:banana:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
We got a 1/2 inch last week that stuck around for a few hours and it was horrible. Now it's in the 50's and freezing!! lol

Happy Holidays, fellas!

aaandht

Established Member
We're slated to get about 8 inches today. I've gotta do some plowing over night but I just got new Goodyear Duratracs on the Silverado, can't wait to test them out!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Got a dusting here last night and its been in the 20's all day. Supposed to be in the '40s tomorrow and I with be installing a receiver hitch on an HHR. Looking forward to the snow, but luckily we don't get 4' drifts like you!

zpstang96

Established Member
We're supposed to get a decent amount here tonight. Enough so that my last final exam tomorrow morning has already been postponed :bash: I'm ready to go home

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
We got about 14" here about a week and half ago! Which is a sizeable amount for this area. It shut everything down for 4 to 5 days! Roads have just now gotten back to normal!

coposrv

Established Member
Going out early tomorrow morning to scrape a few driveways. Drifting a 20' long 8k lb truck and making cash is a great way to start a Sunday.

Superhawk2002

Established Member
I wish we got more. The older I get, the more I seem to love snow. We got a few inches here. One day I will finally get to go through a storm with a few feet of snow.

If it sticks around tomorrow, the kids and I are going to build a snowman.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We ended up with about 6" of snow. My snow-blower took care of it in short time. Driveway and sidewalks took about 45 minutes. Temperature was in the mid-30s so the streets are in pretty good shape now. Northern Connecticut got a bit more.

knight 64

SVT Power
Established Member
Hi Cobra Bob. glad you did not get hit to hard. The JD snow blower came through well. The wind has been a bear, cold as a witches tit. Best of luck my North East friends.

Users who are viewing this thread