"Sniper" Cobra with TT Viper motor startup vid

bubbrubb

hooolyyyyy shit this car is baaaad!

Thanks guys!!

It's not much but at least she's running. I think the 3.5" X-pipe did exactly what I was hoping would by canceling out some of the Viper V10 "weirdness". It's hard to tell until the pipes from the X to the side pipes are back from the ceramic coater and installed.

I can't wait to see this thing blowing foot long flames out of those side pipes on the 2 step.

Vipers w/ x pipes definitely sound better, but they also tend to give you some toasty buns from what i've read. If the cabin gets a lot of heat, you might wanna just run straight side pipes.

Can't freakin wait for more video!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

NITMARE

Established Member
hooolyyyyy shit this car is baaaad!

Vipers w/ x pipes definitely sound better, but they also tend to give you some toasty buns from what i've read. If the cabin gets a lot of heat, you might wanna just run straight side pipes.

Can't freakin wait for more video!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

They do indeed up the exhaust temps but that seems to be case mostly on cars that have to maintain the cats. Mine is all freed up but just in case that is why I put all that heat blocker down and man that stuff works!

I put my hand on the floor right above where where the X is after about 15-20 minutes of running and it wasn't even warm. :coolman:

EVO-lution

Established Member
wooooow i been waiting sooooo damn long to see this beast started. probably the most unique stang on these boards congrats on a successful build :beer:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Thanks guys!!

It's not much but at least she's running. I think the 3.5" X-pipe did exactly what I was hoping would by canceling out some of the Viper V10 "weirdness". It's hard to tell until the pipes from the X to the side pipes are back from the ceramic coater and installed.

I can't wait to see this thing blowing foot long flames out of those side pipes on the 2 step.

I never thought a Vipers V10 could sound so good:beer:

Good job! :rockon:

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Thanks guys!!

Congrats!

But Hey, Vipers sound bad ass no matter what. Its a very unique sound unlike any other car. Some hate it some love it. You think you'll have any back pressure with 3.5"?

NITMARE

Established Member
Congrats!

But Hey, Vipers sound bad ass no matter what. Its a very unique sound unlike any other car. Some hate it some love it. You think you'll have any back pressure with 3.5"?

Nah, up until about a year ago that's the biggest any guys were running on TT Vipers and they were still knocking down 1,400 rwhp. Since then some shops have crammed 4" in there and there are gains to be had but my ground clearance is already reallllly close.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I just came.

Im really at a loss for words. You will now own the baddest SN95 in the world.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Congrats NITMARE! It's so awesome to see someone finally get their project up and running. Hope everything works out for you the way you want it to. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread