"Sniper" Cobra with TT Viper motor startup vid

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Thrwo a new accessory belt on that bad boy lol. But seriously nice work. There's nothing like hearing a project (especially one this involved) run for the first time. Congrats and can't wait for more!

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
AWESOME BRO!!!! I bet you have waited a long time to hear that noise. As an aside, are the belts slipping?

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
Wow that is one sick ride, can't wait to see more progress. Talk about an accomplishment! Congrats man

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I bet all you heard was..."I'm in heaven!" Amazing sounding even with the belt slip there the exhaust note is sexy!!! Looking forward to hearing it roar!

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
As many have stated, I have waited a long time to see this point. Cannot wait to see it going down the road!

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Thanks guys!!

It's not much but at least she's running. I think the 3.5" X-pipe did exactly what I was hoping would by canceling out some of the Viper V10 "weirdness". It's hard to tell until the pipes from the X to the side pipes are back from the ceramic coater and installed.

I can't see this thing blowing foot long flames out of those side pipes on the 2 step.

Sounds f*ing sick!! Congrats and can't wait for more :rockon:

NITMARE

Established Member
Sounds f*ing sick!! Congrats and can't wait for more :rockon:

Yeah man I think it sounds killer. It's not QUITE that deep in person but still doesn't sound like many Vipers I've heard

Users who are viewing this thread