"Sniper" Cobra with TT Viper motor startup vid

19TbirdSC91

SC to SVT...
Established Member
We got problems

The dyno is off for tomorrow. Long story short, the AEM EMS is acting up...I called them up on Monday with the complaint. They told me I was crazy but to send it in. They call me having found a problem and fixed it. I get it back yesterday and it's doing the same ****ing thing. It is without a doubt a problem with the box itself and nothing on my end...I tried to get a hold of them for hours yesterday even leaving messages and they never returned my call. I am now reading posts all over about guys having the same problem that AEM never did resolve and they had to ditch it.

Feel free to send and bitching posts or hate mail their way.

If they can't get this $3,000 paper weight to work I may have to go with a MoTec. Awesome.

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope you get that sorted out soon, there's always little problems that pop up with things like this though.

96badvenm

Established Member
Us Omaha guys were planning on coming to check it out this afternoon. Good luck with getting it fixed, cant wait to see it! keep us updated!

Last edited:

NITMARE

Established Member
That sucks man, I was kind of lookin forward to comin out and seeing it in person.

Hope you get thing worked out.

Us Omaha guys were planning on coming to check it out this afternoon. Good luck with getting it fixed, cant wait to see it! keep us updated!

Sorry guys I was really looking forward to coming out...I am positive AEM and I will get something resolved this week and if we do we will just schedule tuning for next weekend. I will keep everybody posted.

Again, sorry for the let down. Trust me it bums nobody out more then me :nonono:

tommygun

Established Member
AEM sub'd out some stuff to a cheaper place and now its biting them in the ass with non working boxes....its hitting the supra, evo, viper, and mustang guys all at once.

NITMARE

Established Member
AEM sub'd out some stuff to a cheaper place and now its biting them in the ass with non working boxes....its hitting the supra, evo, viper, and mustang guys all at once.

That's what I've heard.

I should have known I was in trouble when I asked tech guy on the phone if this was a problem with the Gen 2 software and he replied with "what do you mean by Gen 2"....to which I replied "that's what the newest version of the EMS's are...the Gen 2's". Are you kidding me:bored:

NITMARE

Established Member
Got the AEM back today and it seems to be fixed.

Should be in the dyno within the week.

Users who are viewing this thread