Sneak Peek of the 09' Lethal Performance Calendar!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'll be waiting for mine to arrive.:dancenana::dancenana:

I got to see a copy of the issue with the calendar in it out at Sema last week. We're very excited to see them start hitting the stands.

I'm sure you're going to love it. :-D

Jared

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Sorry Kevin. There were several cars that we wanted to put in the calendar including yours which we decided to leave out. We wanted to keep the theme consistent throughout the calendar and that meant they needed to have female models. Unfortunately you, JR and Bart had to be left out for that very reason.

Thank you though for all of your continued support. We appreciate it very much.

Thanks, Jared
Yeah. I kind of figured that. There was nothing I could do anyway because of my broken leg and time frame you needed it in. I couldn't drive at the time so even if I had something lined up, I wouldn't be able to take any pics.

Well, there's always next year! :beer:

At least Andy, Dennis, Chris and Greek were in it. We are all good friends. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Cobreezy

Established Member
I received my issue yesterday and I love the calendar. The cars are bad ass....oh and the girls are not to shabby either. J/K...they're HOT!:D Definitely going to put it up in my cubicle. Thanks Jared and the Lethal Team!

GodStang

Established Member
Got mine and I love it!!! Love March and love the pic of the girl in the black 1 piece thong on last page!! Here rear is amazing.

Only bad thing is I was helping 3 people find parts and when I went to your page that is what popped up. Had to close it before anyone saw.

Users who are viewing this thread