Sneak Peek of the 09' Lethal Performance Calendar!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It's that time of year again when 5.0 Magazine sends out a calendar for the new year in all off their December issues. We're pleased to announce that for the 2nd year in a row we're the ones behind that calendar.

Last years Lethal Performance calendar was our first crack at it. Although it came out great and everyone loved it we learned a few things which helped us to make this years calendar a thousand times better. More Girls!!

With that said since the calendar isn't even out yet we'll leave it at that.

09calendarue3.jpg

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
yeah, i wish...
i know of her.
big fan of her work!

She's a cool chick. I was present for her shoot and most of the others as well. We've got a few other Playboy models in the calendar as well.

Like I said you guys are going to love the calendar this year. We actually somehow snuck a few good thong shots past the editors. LOL So there's a few that stand out. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Enjoy.

Jared

03mgmcobra

Established Member
you know man, it's damned cool that you're on here...and you keep up w/ it too. glad i've leaned toward lethal and away from lfp. they rubbed me the wrong way. you guys have been great thus far, you are a case in point for that. thanks!

03mgmcobra

Established Member
only thing that would make it better would be if jess was nude and the car was my terminator instead if a gt500. haha

GodStang

Established Member
Very nice. I was going to ask if yall were coming out with a new one but then found this thread. I have it hanging at my desk at work.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well got my December issue of 5.0 today and its empty. No calander. So very sad.

My bad bro. If I remember correctly it wasn't until the PRI show when the issue that had the calendar hit the stands. The PRI show this year is in the beginning of December. Don't worry. It will be out for sure. That's what we pay the big bucks for. LOL

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I guess you decided not to use my picture. :shrug:

I was kind of looking forward to it.

Sorry Kevin. There were several cars that we wanted to put in the calendar including yours which we decided to leave out. We wanted to keep the theme consistent throughout the calendar and that meant they needed to have female models. Unfortunately you, JR and Bart had to be left out for that very reason.

Thank you though for all of your continued support. We appreciate it very much.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread