SN95 Multifunction clock gauge!!!!

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I've seen people do similar things on here but I didn't realize it was a product available for purchase. Go ahead, pull the trigger and post up the results :)

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Dang! I am working on a very similar product. Late to market again!

This one in the OP from VEI systems, says it includes sensors with their kit. Doesnt mention what style sensors they are though.
What style sensors would your kit use Mark?

I still have the Meter Match setup to make my oil pressure gauge functional that I need to install still. This year! Hopefully.

EDIT: Found the sensor answer to what VEI systems uses. http://www.veisystems.com/ws/9-sensors-accessories

Last edited:

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
Mine uses the Autometer oil pressure and fuel pressure sensors. And it uses any wideband that puts out an AFR=2*V+10 signal. But the ECT and IAT sensor input it designed to piggyback off the PCM sensors.

Those two temp sensors are giving me trouble, however. My temp gauge functions are accurate when compared to the PCM data when the temps are cold or the engine is idling. But when its warm and the engine is above idle, my temps read from 0-10 degrees colder than the PCM data shows. It's very perplexing, and it's taking me a long time to figure it out. Driving me nuts.

Also, my unit uses the stock clock display so it is the stock color.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I wonder how in the world the Ethanol ratio gauge works. I'd love to have something like that...

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
As I understand it, the clock gauge reads the output of a completely different E85 sensor module. I am pretty sure it works the same way with an external wideband unit for AFR.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
As I understand it, the clock gauge reads the output of a completely different E85 sensor module. I am pretty sure it works the same way with an external wideband unit for AFR.

I figured as much. I've just never seen it available separately like this. The only time I've seen this functionality is when people have adapted the GM flex fuel sensor into a MegaSquirt setup.

Users who are viewing this thread