Smoked by a minivan!

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
Ha HA Ha! Seen one of those run at Milan dragway. Also saw a K-car in the 10's.

Now matter how fast you are there is always someone faster!

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
$10k into an old chrystler mini van... that's one way to go, atleast he doesn't have the crowd we get gathered around our car after the race. Or then again maybe he does!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! Talk about a sleeper. And HaulinBuggy's link is just as good. Egads!

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
About 2 years ago I was sitting on the beach wall with my GF. A guy in a mini van pulls up next to me and hops out with his wife and kid. He comes up to me and says, "Is that yours?" (pointing to my Saleen). I said, "Yea." He said, "Good, when I get back I want to race you. I'm gonna smoke you." I laughed and left shortly after that. I never thought there were 12 second mini vans running around. I would of been pissed if I lost to some POS mini van!

Bonedome

Established Member
That was so cool!!!

People rag on Chryslers and Mopars a lot but gawd do those things have BALLS!:bowdown:

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
And to think back in my brokea$$ college days I actually had one of those, but it was an 84 (silver K car). Damn, and instead of driving a 35000 Cobra, I could have invested what....maybe 20 grand and countless hours into a 10 second K car?! I'll keep the Cobra. Still pretty cool drag car though, and an awsome sleeper. I think "relentless" defines the owner even more than the car.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
That's pretty good, who would expect it? Turbochargers can make anything go fast with the right tune/boost. Back in 75 saw a 6 cylinder chevy malibu going 13's with a turbo, blowthru carb with fuel reg. etc. v8 killer.

90lxnotch

theres a guy here in slc utah trying to break the record for minivans it ran like a 12.9s last year now he has more boost and built motor

SnkebiteL

Established Member
Yeah total sleeper! That's how you do it? Boy I know that guy in that camaro was pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread