Smart Kid Gives Teacher a Piece of His Mind

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Don't know if this is real, but if it is, I applaud the kid for standing up to his "teacher".

[youtube_browser]uj5z3dhTpVw[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Every word of that is true, not for all teachers, but for some. I saw it first hand when I was in public school.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Last edited:

Saleen4971

Established Member
people like that, should not call themselves teachers. find some other term. dont insult the rest of us.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
My younger brother did too. He says the curriculum in some classes consisted of watching movies. :nonono:

Mine wasn't watching movies but just like the guy in the video said - they either handed me a packet or just did the work on the board and expected me to learn something by myself. They never cared to help and if I asked any questions I was treated like an idiot. My parents took me out of public school after 5th grade. I thank them for that!

BTW - I just finished my last exam this morning. I am officially done with high school! Now all I gotta do is graduate this Saturday! WOOT WOOT

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Public schools are a joke.

I bet you could put some background music to that video and make it seem like he's rapping. Reminded me of Eminem with long hair.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
That's exactly why I don't believe we need to continue to dump money into our public education system and worthless teachers. I'm tired of hearing of teachers being unpaid, until you hold them accountable they will continue to do just this.

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
I had a teacher in high school that walked into class opened a binder, sat in his chair and just read his binder word for word for 50 minutes while the class tried to keep and type everything he said. I learned NOTHING! I studied "the notes" to squeak by passing his three quarterly tests. Learning and studying for a test is pointless and you get nothing out of it. I can still remember word for word great lectures and lessons teachers taught. I don't remember one class or "lecture" from that teacher. What a waste of time....

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Good for him, so many teachers do nothing but demand memorization and read notes of their own. A great teacher doesn't give a shit about the syllabus or the "curriculum", they care about TEACHING their students, enabling us to learn from them as we should.

Adiabatik

Banned
While I agree that the kid had a point, he went about it completely wrong. Maybe Im old school, but I have a problem with any punk kid talking to and disrespecting an elder like that. Valid point or not, he's a child and has no room to talk to an adult like that. He's lucky I wasn't the teacher, I'd be in jail for assaulting a minor.

afro

Why?
Established Member
half the class was asleep lol

I think it's probably real. I'm guessing the teacher threw him out of the class or an argument was starting and a guy decided to record it.

Last edited:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
While I agree that the kid had a point, he went about it completely wrong. Maybe Im old school, but I have a problem with any punk kid talking to and disrespecting an elder like that. Valid point or not, he's a child and has no room to talk to an adult like that. He's lucky I wasn't the teacher, I'd be in jail for assaulting a minor.

While I agree with this, back in the day when kids respected their elders it was because their elders had earned that respect.

You don't get respect simply by being born before somebody else. It's earned based on your actions and your character. That doesn't look to be the case here.

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
While I agree with this, back in the day when kids respected their elders it was because their elders had earned that respect.

You don't get respect simply by being born before somebody else. It's earned based on your actions and your character. That doesn't look to be the case here.

+1 Respect is earned, simple as that.

I kind of felt the respecting elders thing for a moment as I watched this video because I almost assumed it's some punk kid but as soon as the he starting quoting the teacher about the class being her paycheck, that thought went out the window real quick.

Just like A LOT of people, I had teachers like this throughout my school years (public schools) and man does it suck when you ask your teacher to explain something to you and they buzz you off by telling you to look it up in the book or ask the kid sitting next to you to explain it. :dw:

EB233HWT

Established Member
Greatest teacher i ever had was junior year US history in high school. Mr.Brown, a retired lawyer. The man never looked at a notebook, packet, or used a movie as an aid. When he spoke he used intimate knowledge of the subject matter, and i thank him for it. He taught me that learning doesn't have to be the same old regurgitated shit that i got from all my other classes. He's a really great man, can't thank him enough. He truly changed my life.

Users who are viewing this thread