SLP catback

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I ran into a local guy (Mach 1) with the new SLP catback. I was really impressed with the sound. But what really caught my attention were the tips. Wow! They are really sweet. Anyone buy this CB for their Cobra?

99GTvert

Established Member
I have it on my GT and love it. I like how it has a more muscle car tone to it. I also like the tips better then any others I have seen. I dont really care for the slash cut style.

nightstalker865

Established Member
I have one for sale if you want it. I would also be willing to trade for a magnaflow or bassani cat back. I am asking $300 for it. it has less than 1000 miles on it and is in perfect condition.

StangAODE

Established Member
03SteedaGT said:
I have one for sale if you want it. I would also be willing to trade for a magnaflow or bassani cat back. I am asking $300 for it. it has less than 1000 miles on it and is in perfect condition.

PM sent....

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
03SteedaGT said:

If it is still available in a week or two I would be interested in it. Does the $300 include shipping?

sjw985

Established Member
How does it sound on a Cobra with stock midpipe? I'm thinking about joining the GP if the AR Signature doesn't materialize soon.

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I ran into a local guy (Mach 1) with the new SLP catback. I was really impressed with the sound. But what really caught my attention were the tips. Wow! They are really sweet. Anyone buy this CB for their Cobra?

i have this on my 03' and i tell you, i have never been asked to pull over so i can tell another person what exhaust im running until i got the slp! it is real friggin mean. i used it with the stock set up at first and it is real low toned and good and choppy. i love it and it was mean just like that. Well, once i put my o/r h pipe on, i cant begin to tell you how much more loud and meaner it got. I mean, MEAN! real farty sounding. when i get on it, you can hear me across town. people tell me its unbeliveable. the tips are bad ass and the polished piping all under the car looks wicked from behind.
Jay

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i have it...everyone loves it. i have sounds clips with stock h and mrt h if needed.

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
I received mine yesterday. I'm going to put it on over the weekend sometime. I'll post the sounds clips as soon as I have them.

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Very cool let us know how long/easy the install was on this thread.

Jeff

Mr. Mysti

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Very cool let us know how long/easy the install was on this thread.

Jeff

If it's anything like the Borla your talking

10 minutes to get the car on jack stands
10 minutes to get the old exhaust off (Total of 4 nuts + rubber hanger slips off)

20 minutes to get new exhaust on and adjust tips / tail pipe

5 minutes to tighten clamps
5 minutes to get car off of jack stands

50 minutes total working alone on your garage floor.

2 people or hoist subtract 20 minutes

ModMike1572

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Get it back!!! LOL

NO! Haha....i bought it from him. Should be on the car by mid-next week. I will also have some sound clips up. (good ones) starting up, idling, reving, drive by's, racing, and more!
It will be with a bassani off road x though...

SICKBOY

Established Member
Hey BADDASS03 host up the sound clips with the stock H I would love to hear it as I will be ordering soon

Users who are viewing this thread