Slightly off topic, but I have to rant: Banned from M6G

Todd03Blown

Established Member
and most of those complaining about shit that don't matter. "i wanted a discombobulator installed in my shankelwankel from the factory and i want it to weigh less and have more stuff and it's a piece of shit because it don't have it and the camaro does" without even thinking that the camaro is heavier and slower.

Hah
lmfao!!

Msteers

Established Member
Ive said all along that there are more performance oriented, mustang minded people here than there. Well, now Im certain of it.

Some dude was complaining about how his Kia Optima had (Ill try to quote)
"seat cooling that ACTUALLY works, body panels that ACTUALLY FIT" and so on. He then said the mustang was a piece of shit. On a M6 site. Exact words.

I simply posted (this is as near to a quote as i can remember)

"everything on my car actually works. Panels actually fit.

Here is a site that may be better suited to your liking
(I linked a Kia forum here)
Please please go there."

Well, welcome to the banned wagon for, get this, TROLLING.

Seriously? I mean, I have been known to throw a troll comment out on occasion, but I was DEFENDING the car that that whole site is revolving around.

Cmon man, even on camaro sites, they ban the camaro haters, and not the defenders!

I was honestly trying to point the dude to a forum that may be a better and happier place for him.

Oh well. Theres better, smarter, less unhappy, less bitchy, more knowledgable people here anyway. The only reason I still hung out there was for the 50th anniversary model section where we had compiled a ton of info. Guess ill take all my research and my football and come play here. One timesink gone....

Formerly SVTFreak on M6G.

/thread

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21307

Last edited:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
I saw that thread. Started to respond. That's what kinda chaps my ass. Dude is new to mustangs and needs advice and the first three posts are people basically calling him stupid (that's how I read "omg" and comments like it.

That kind of stuff will drive people away from not just the site but mustangs ingeneral.

And then, some of the members comment... Lol

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
_QFT%206G%20a.jpg

francisco511

Established Member
Some guys started making a big deal because a couple of us posted we had gone 120mph and he saw we were in the LA area so it must have been completely wreck less according to him. Mind you it was the "how fast have you gone" thread.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Some guys started making a big deal because a couple of us posted we had gone 120mph and he saw we were in the LA area so it must have been completely wreck less according to him. Mind you it was the "how fast have you gone" thread.

There's those kinds everywhere.

Anthony K

Established Member
Shoot! I can't even send pm's there anymore. Wanted to ask super internet moderator when my posts get well, posted! I responded to some stuff over the last few days

I have no new posts since the 19th! Hahaha.

Can't send pm's to anyone!

Anthony K

Established Member
How did you get censored like that? I routinely act like an ass and all is well.

Must be my minority status

I asked a guy if it hurt to sit down, all the talking out his ass must hurt.

He was posting about a really rare mustang. Can't remember off hand. But everything he stated was a joke.

And I asked 908ss (who knows EVERTYHING) why he didn't know something? And why he didn't ask his best friend squid, who invented ford performace and single handedly developed the gt350, why he didn't know.

No name called. No cussing. Just Internet jabs.

It's too bad. I can't answer the pm's I've got. Can't answer the questions in my threads about my car.

I just started unsubscribing from them.

Too much success too fast has over come the owner and moderators. We've seen they don't even know how to use the forum software correctly.

It is good place though, post ANY new thread and a paid vendor will be in there to make sure you know they sell parts.

Or that tricky floor Matt install

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
y'all need to get the sand out ... jeeze you cry about them as much as they cry about you LOL

Users who are viewing this thread