• Throw the NOPE card on skinny jeans

Votes: 68 79.1%
  • Does Josh Like Boys?

Votes: 13 15.1%

• Total voters

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Josh is a great sport throughout all of these posts--gotta hand it to him! I met him the other day, and I hate to burst all of your bubbles, but his jeans looked to be normal fit. However, the normal looking fit didn't take away from the bedazzling and fancy stitching.
He's an awesome sport for taking the harassment daily...That said, don't ruin our fun, lol.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Josh is a great sport throughout all of these posts--gotta hand it to him! I met him the other day, and I hate to burst all of your bubbles, but his jeans looked to be normal fit.

LOL Yea, Josh is pretty cool about it. However, there’s only a limit a sane man can take all this, sparkly skinny jeans or not.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I'm not female, so I voted no. I wear either 514 or 504 Levis now. I used to wear a lot of the more expensive stuff, Diesel, Affliction, but I just can't justify it now. 33W / 32 inseam.

Zemedici

Established Member
ahahaha thanks for the kind words guys. Thanks @08mojo

You wont break me, i've been hearing the same shit since I was in 7th grade and started wearing tightER pants then.

That being said, no that is not a challenge.

and i lol'ed at Brad's addendum to the post hahahaha

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member

You wont break me, i've been hearing the same shit since I was in 7th grade and started wearing tightER pants then.

So, you're saying peer pressure failed?

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_4188.jpg

BlueSnake01

Established Member

Normally my pants get tighter when I see a woman in yoga pants/tights (no muffin top’s) but holy hell, you wear tighter jeans now vs back in 7th grade?

EDIT: And dammit Josh, why’d you have to make a post that had nothing to do with you make it about you ahahah

Zemedici

Established Member
Normally my pants get tighter when I see a woman in yoga pants/tights (no muffin top’s) but holy hell, you were tighter jeans now vs back in 7th grade?

No, I wore tighter ones in years past compared to what I wear now.

He had mentioned something about an operation, before.

Varicocelectomy. Check it out. Fun shit. Part of the reason I dont wear tight pants anymore. I literally wear normal jeans, ask 08Mojo. He saw me two weeks ago when I got his trucks. hahahaha

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
No, I wore tighter ones in years past compared to what I wear now.

Varicocelectomy. Check it out. Fun shit. Part of the reason I dont wear tight pants anymore. I literally wear normal jeans, ask 08Mojo. He saw me two weeks ago when I got his trucks. hahahaha

I think I would rather not read up on that. I'm just going to assume you saw the implication I was attempting to make with the previous post though.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
So I take it DR said either keep your manhood and lose the skinny jeans or vice versa? Ahaha jk man

I take it the wife doesnt like the new skeet skeet now lol

Users who are viewing this thread