Super Moderator
The tightest jeans I own. Levi's 514.

20170228_103832_1.jpg

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
only if I can get my legs to like 28 inches then ill wear skinny jeans lol until then anything that makes my legs look skinnier then they already are ill pass on lol

Rct851

Established Member
only if I can get my legs to like 28 inches then ill wear skinny jeans lol until then anything that makes my legs look skinnier then they already are ill pass on lol
Yea but they will make your shoulders and torso look wider.

every once in a while someone will acknowledge my jeans. Not in a mean way but I can tell they are struggling to decide if they would be comfortable wearing something of the like. Eventual they ask where I got them. Or there girlfriends will ask for them.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Negative. Im blessed with 50 more pounds than i should have. Its a higher powers way of saying "no skinny anything for you". Im good with this arrangement.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol fair enough.... tru is does give the upper body the illusion of being wider and ur definitely right a lot of chics simply find that appealing!

Yea but they will make your shoulders and torso look wider.

every once in a while someone will acknowledge my jeans. Not in a mean way but I can tell they are struggling to decide if they would be comfortable wearing something of the like. Eventual they ask where I got them. Or there girlfriends will ask for them.

coposrv

Established Member
I wear slimmer fitting jeans most of the time except at work. Here's why, at the end of last summer we had an usually hot humid day. I was wearing a slimmer fitting pair of jeans while at work and had take a decent step up into a new building that wasn't yet at finish grade. As I lifted my leg up to jump in the door way my slimmer fitting jeans got caught on my sweaty legs preventing me from a full leg extension. I smashed my shin so damn hard on the threshold and did a face plant in to the foyer in front of about 12 hvac guys having lunch. Wasn't one of my smoother entrances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread