Single Turbo 7675

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
damn. yeah it does. ignore this one.

My car is going back on the dyno in two weeks, so i'll post those numbers. it'll be on a DJ instead of a mustang dyno like last time

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
My centri makes 450wtq at 3000rpm and 650wtq at 5000rpm on 10psi

450 tq at 3000 rpm? Yours is probably the only Paxton on earth capable of such a thing.

There are 1000whp Paxton dyno sheets out there that cannot even claim that.

EDIT: just saw you have a procharger, not a paxton.

Last edited:

bigriff85

Established Member
he's got a wastegated d1sc on e85...slow306stang yours dips hp after 6300 too though right?

Last edited:

Bgoins

Established Member
I could be wrong but I think dyno graphs of the Helluon single kits looked the same, as far as the power leveling off early (at or before 6k rpm)

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
They're*

i'm not saying I did. Just curious on what mine is doing at this point.

There was another thread where a guy was having a issue and on wastegate it fell off hard. He then got the boost controller working and declared that the controller was the issue. What ppl fail to realize is a boost controller can fix boost falling off with different setting it does not mean it's actually fixed. It's a bandaid at best

Last edited:

corepwn

Established Member
I could be wrong but I think dyno graphs of the Helluon single kits looked the same, as far as the power leveling off early (at or before 6k rpm)

The Hellion single kits gave them such a bad reputation that many wouldn't go near their twin setup for Coyotes for a long time after.

svtlightningx2

Established Member
you can't see in the picture but the hp was reading up to 800 so it's a line off.

Nothing about that dyno graph make any sense. Torque and hp always cross at 5250. And according to the lines on the graph it's only 580 ish hp?? Or am I reading it wrong. Lol

bigriff85

Established Member
the car made 675rwhp and 645tq...if you look at the #'s on each side their slightly off on the graph so if you were to follow all the way up on each side tq reads up to 700 on the right and the hp reads up to 800 on the left. don't have any clue why it did that.

svtlightningx2

Established Member
I would be interested to see your dyno graph on a dynojet. What valve springs do you have? Even with my trick flow stage ones I could see a little valve float at around 11 psi. Not bad but noticeable. Got worse as I turned up the boost. Your high boost graphs look pretty wavy in the higher rpm.

bigriff85

Established Member
i am on a dyno jet...unless you're referring to wakbum's info...it's 9.5:1 aluminator with boss valve springs.

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
I would be interested to see your dyno graph on a dynojet. What valve springs do you have? Even with my trick flow stage ones I could see a little valve float at around 11 psi. Not bad but noticeable. Got worse as I turned up the boost. Your high boost graphs look pretty wavy in the higher rpm.

trickflows from JPC.

svtlightningx2

Established Member
Yours did better than mine with 11.1 aluminator. I had valve float at 7.5 psi. Around 600rwhp. But I would ask about your dyno graph as well. I own a dynojet 224x and tq and hp are supposed to cross at 5250. Something isn't right with that either. Kinda weird. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread