single rear mounted turbo for compound boost setup..

LT1BIRD

Established Member
honest... that solves all my issues really... keep my setup but be able to go much higher hp without cutting hood etc.. I will call kenne bell and see what they can do! I wonder how it works... alot of heat soak etc from the rotor mods etc??

01yellercobra

Established Member
That sounds pretty bad ass tbh
There's a T bucket that shows up around here once in a while. It's a 4V mod motor with two Whipples on it. I don't know what heads it has and I'm pretty sure they're the 2.3's as it's been around a while. Looks funky and about all it's good for is cruising the local cars and coffee.

LT1BIRD

Established Member
Well, KB said they do not modify the blowers to make bigger flow.. so thats out... they said compound boost through the blower can make the seal leak at high boost..I am asking to see where it leaks... why not pressurize the snout under boost so the seal does not have to much pressure and the seals dont leak.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Well, KB said they do not modify the blowers to make bigger flow.

you may need to find the part number or name/description and just fib that it's for a shelby for them to up to the right blower that was previously described...although the way things are it's possible that's been discontinued.

I will say dealing with procharger you get one person that says they cant do this/that or they dont make one and then the next guy knows exactly what it is you want

LT1BIRD

Established Member
LOL...about procharger... hell, we get that with most companies we talk to. At somepoint you got to get ahold of some one who knows

LT1BIRD

Established Member
03cobra... I hear ya.. with that said... im not giving up lol.. I am probably just gonna stick with the procharger... leave the KB and compound it.. if I cant get that to work, ill rip off the KB and sell it :)

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, KB said they do not modify the blowers to make bigger flow.. so thats out... they said compound boost through the blower can make the seal leak at high boost..I am asking to see where it leaks... why not pressurize the snout under boost so the seal does not have to much pressure and the seals dont leak.
You would want to ask to buy a 3.2 head unit or tuner kit for a ‘13-14 (possibly’07-14) GT500.
I definitely didn’t expect them to say send your blower in to be turned into a 3.2
Did you talk to them directly or email?
I’d call and talk to a competent person there to determine if the still make 3.2 GT500 kits. If so then tell them your plans but this involves buying a new 3.2 blower and selling yours.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread