Silver C5 Z06. Forged. D1 Procharger. 600+whp. Loud, Mean, and Fast.

Jsanders

Established Member
^ Coudnt find anyone to finance an out of state car sorry man. I really wanted your car.Bump for a badass car.

Buying a TT cobra now.

Last edited:

BoostedZ06

Established Member

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
I wouldnt mind a C6Z myself but i cant justify another $20k on top of mine for one. Beautiful cars but ill stick with my C5Z for now and throw some of my tax money back into the economy. lol Get some new wheels, rubber possible in dash exhaust cam and tune.. im sure id be more than happy with that. GL with your sale and C6Z hunt.

BoostedZ06

Established Member
As much as it saddens me, the car left with its new owner today... I'm very content though as I know it went to a good home.

The new owner flew out this morning from florida and the sale went off awesomely. It broke my heart to see this car drive away but it was for the best. And i know he'll treat it right.

He got it for a steal of 23,800 BTW.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Wow I can't believe this car was sold that cheap! Congrats on the sale, even though I'm sure you're not too stoked about it!

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
and its just another step towards a c6 z06

That a boy!!! That's my dilemma now, I really want a Z but not sure if I'd be happy with a C5Z after driving a C6Z. But the Cobra would have to go if I wanted the C6Z, and I'm not sure I could part with it!

Users who are viewing this thread