Silver C5 Z06. Forged. D1 Procharger. 600+whp. Loud, Mean, and Fast.

Jsanders

Established Member
Forgot to ask.

What size injectors are on the car? Also can I get the VIN to run a carfax

Jsanders

Established Member
Deal fell through with my car. I am growing grey hairs, I WANT YOUR CAR! A few people are coming to look at it this week, ill let you know.

Jsanders

Established Member
Might have mine sold thursday. Buyer sounds really interested, he is getting it for his son. Just wants to make sure everything is in the conditionI stated it is, if everything checks out hes buying it.

So if everything goes as planned I will be going friday morning to the bank to get the loan (already approved) then after that booking tickets for sunday night. Would like to pick up monday as early as possible as I have to get back into town as soon asap.

BoostedZ06

Established Member
Might have mine sold thursday. Buyer sounds really interested, he is getting it for his son. Just wants to make sure everything is in the conditionI stated it is, if everything checks out hes buying it.

So if everything goes as planned I will be going friday morning to the bank to get the loan (already approved) then after that booking tickets for sunday night. Would like to pick up monday as early as possible as I have to get back into town as soon asap.

pm'd you

Users who are viewing this thread