"sid"

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
You can't beat the doghouse price wise and times they stay open. The last 2 years we did it there were great, so maybe the bartender was a bit loopy lol

It was good last year. I think my wife and I along with 01Venom and his wife were the first ones there. Bartender asked how we were and I said "thirsty" to which she replied "well I'm delicious". This was the buck-toothed blonde girl, if you remember her.

But 5spd07gt reminded me in another thread about the pizza place, and that stuff was da bomb!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Oh I totally remember her haha. I think she was late for her shift at the strip club though. Yah she was a strange one that's for sure. But yes the pizza place is key. Hope to see everyone again this year.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
How late does the doghouse stay open?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
As long as it isn't at the DogHouse again. They place had some some real funky bitches.

She was just sweet on you.:banana:

Finn mccools is great. Someone looking for cheap, good food. Should try it

Finn's is a great place.

How late does the doghouse stay open?

Unfortunately, The Dog House is no longer in business.

We're working on a plan for Mustang Week 2013 currently. It will likely follow an SVTP cruise that will come after the SVTP/BBR Coyote cruise.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Unfortunately, The Dog House is no longer in business.
We're working on a plan for Mustang Week 2013 currently. It will likely follow an SVTP cruise that will come after the SVTP/BBR Coyote cruise.

That sucks I liked that place and being open real late was awesome. Guess it's on to something else now...

Users who are viewing this thread