Show me your shifter Knob

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Here is the dilemma I am in....

I like the size of the top OEM shift knob, which is around 2" OD, as it fits perfectly in my hand to grip. I tried the SVE Retro style knob that Latemodel carries, but it was too small for my liking (1.75" I believe).

Where can you guys recommend a nice quality shifter knob that is either 2" of 2.25"?

I had the sve retro one as well and thought it was too small. The link I just posted for torchy is a 2 1/8" knob. They have a bunch but wait time was about 3-4weeks.

Last edited:

Jetag93

Established Member
Here is the dilemma I am in....

I like the size of the top OEM shift knob, which is around 2" OD, as it fits perfectly in my hand to grip. I tried the SVE Retro style knob that Latemodel carries, but it was too small for my liking (1.75" I believe).

Where can you guys recommend a nice quality shifter knob that is either 2" of 2.25"?

Try speeddawg.

Benchracer

Established Member
te3u8a5e.jpg

jdcobra

Established Member
Thanks for the link.

Does anyone know if the mgw shifter is a 12mmx1.25 like the stock shifter or would I have to buy another one for the mgw when I get one later?

The mgw is a 12mm x1.25 and it accepts the stock knob and all other knobs for that pitch

jdcobra

Established Member
No offense, man...but that angle makes it look like a turkey baster.

That made me lol. I like it. Similar design to the stocker just sits a little higher and love the material for when my patties get all sweaty. :beer:

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
That made me lol. I like it. Similar design to the stocker just sits a little higher and love the material for when my patties get all sweaty. :beer:

Thats all that matters, right there. I'm sure it's the angle of the picture, I was just scrolling through and saw it and was like, "what the hell?"

:beer:

jdcobra

Established Member
Thats all that matters, right there. I'm sure it's the angle of the picture, I was just scrolling through and saw it and was like, "what the hell?"

:beer:

Lol it's hard to get a good pic cuz of the dark interior but this is what it looks like for the most part

View attachment 9586

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Just placed an order with EPCO to for a custom shift knob. White ball with dark blue engraved shift pattern and 5.0 on both sides. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread