Show Me your Exhaust Tips!!! *Pics*

blkstangman88

Established Member
22in, 3.5 45degree slant cut. not rolled

IMG_1117.jpg

LDC2335

Established Member
i want the 22" 3.5 slant 15 degree non-rolled SS tips from Magnaflow. I would do 18 but i really really dont want to see the welds from the side of the car. will the 22" tuck behind the tire for that nice clean look?

also, my current tailpipes are polished, so except for the weld itself, it will still be all polished, i wonder if you can polish a weld?

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
IMO anything larger than 3in is too big on a SN95

also I hate tips that you can see added onto the tail pipes

lastly I hate rolled tips on SN95

all that being said here's my Mac tips on my Mac catback. I am very picky about how they look so I adjusted them up to my liking so they look like a clean, but more aggressive stock look.

my drivers side tip was crooked. I had the rolled ends cut off and apparently one wasn't cut right. I had it recut since these pictures though. Having it adjusted this way was the only way the tips looked otherwise straight from the rear.

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

Last edited:

LDC2335

Established Member
i like rolled because you can REALLY see the from the rear. and 3.5" is perfect.

oh and handsome rob, i got my 18" tips, and i think you wont have any problems with the 22". Found out i have to work Saturday, so who knows when ill get them on. getting my windows tinted tomorrow though,,yeah

Last edited:

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
didn't i see a couple sn95's with something like fox body tips or something like that. could someone enlighten me?

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
What about that white SN95 with Red COBRA letters, and he had the tips up higher, to where he had to trim the bottom of the bumper. I thought that actually looked pretty good. Anybody have pics?

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
the rolled tips look like they belong on a Lincoln not a Cobra. They look like a cheap Pep Boys add on.

F8L BYT

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread