show me you F1A setups.

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
I still think, even with the largest pulley withou clearance issues, will have belt slip. The more aggressive step up ratio will be the problem, just like putting 4.10in a n/a cobra without a sticky tire will lead to tire spin. Maybe carbinite coating could prevent it.

brandon_s0854

Established Member
We'll see. I am aware that it will be an issue to deal with. Procharger was confident that a 4" wouldn't be a problem as long as everything is aligned properly, but I'm not sure how much they know about this particular setup.

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
Np, im just a big advocate of doing things past what your expectations are just to prevent problems. I would spend the coin now to piece together an 8 rib kit with and new balancer, before the power bug bites and you and you want to push that f1

01yellercobra

Established Member
20140415_153443.jpg

TylerH2321

Established Member
This is a old post but I'm getting my F1A installed as I write this and would like to ask some questions about this filter and screen scenario, saw someone said they wouldn't recommend it being a dd cause of it? How come?

Blackedout

Established Member
A DD with a filter is fine... just a screen for a DD I wouldn't... what blow off are you running ???

01yellercobra

Established Member
This is a old post but I'm getting my F1A installed as I write this and would like to ask some questions about this filter and screen scenario, saw someone said they wouldn't recommend it being a dd cause of it? How come?

A screen doesn't filter as well. I ran a stainless screen on my T trim. It would suck the screen towards the impeller under boost. I had a perfect hole where the shaft drilled through. I went back to a filter shortly after that.

J.Shoot

Established Member
I changed from the D1 head unit to the F1A last summer. Alot louder than the D1 head unit, but I also picked up 140 hp with all the mods that we did.
Good luck with your car.

Users who are viewing this thread