show me you F1A setups.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
2010-04-19190531.jpg

25psi put down 740whp

Here's a idle video where you can hear the F1A. Just click the image.

th_IMG_0235.jpg

almost exactly the setup i was looking for. what octane tuning? any engine mods, or is it factory from the valve covers down? and what was the torque number? Also, can you scan a dyno graph?

Last edited:

redcollection8

Established Member
almost exactly the setup i was looking for. what octane tuning? any engine mods, or is it factory from the valve covers down? and what was the torque number? Also, can you scan a dyno graph?

It's tuned for 93. It's a built motor with comp cams. I don't a dyno sheet now just going off what I was told when it got retuned with the 8 rib set up a couple weeks ago.

shortbus03

White Trash Millionaire
Established Member
Blackedout, what kind of screen set up are you running? My main concern with running one is damaging the impellers of the blower, my car is not a dd, just a weekend warrior/track car.

Blackedout

Established Member
Blackedout, what kind of screen set up are you running? My main concern with running one is damaging the impellers of the blower, my car is not a dd, just a weekend warrior/track car.

It came from procharger.... I wouldn't run just a screen.. just my 2 cents

z28misfit

Established Member
Now that Im seeing other peoples F1a setups ,it makes me wanna redo some of the things I did to mine . Yeah well,,its all stuff I can do over later. I just wanna get mine running. Waiting on my flywheel so I can put my trans back in.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Its all custom.. blow throu maf... bigger intercooler.. everything needed.. upper intake...
cog belt kit.

$7000 shipped

Last edited:

98blownsnake

Established Member
I just completed my F1a HOB cog. Just liked Encased said this is not a bolt on kit. I had to move the radiator forward 4" and remove the AC condenser. I just fired mine up 2 days ago and be prepared to spend some cash to do this setup.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I just completed my F1a HOB cog. Just liked Encased said this is not a bolt on kit. I had to move the radiator forward 4" and remove the AC condenser. I just fired mine up 2 days ago and be prepared to spend some cash to do this setup.

So you finally got if figured out? good. if you need any help with anything let me know.

vadorsnake04

Established Member
anxious to see and hear your setup get fired so long as there is video anyway. I am about 3 weeks out on getting mine done.

Users who are viewing this thread