Should I Install the H&R Springs? Pics Inside

RGrossman

Established Member
I snapped some more pics of my car yesterday after I washed it with the AFS chromies and 335s. Do you all think it should be lowered with H&R springs? They are in my trunk ready to go on but I'm not sure if it looks like it needs to be lowered.

HPIM0069.JPG

HPIM0071.JPG

HPIM0072.JPG

HPIM0073.JPG

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
It isn't a must, it looks great without. It is a toss up:shrug: If you would scrape anywhere I would say don't do it becuase it looks fine without:beer:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
just an excuse to post pics.

car looks fine to me.

i really thought those 335s would look bigger.

Toplesss

Established Member
Car looks great!!:beer:

I dont think its a "must" but if it were mine I would. Since you already have them, put them on. :)

Todd03Blown

Established Member
No doubt it looks sweet now but I think you should lower it...really sets off the new wheels and tires...I had the HR and AFS wheels on my 01 cobra...getting ready to put the H&R's on my 03 Anniversary as well, still not sure what wheels at this point...congrats on a gorgeous ride!!!

ModsAway

Established Member
I think these cars look great already as well, but I do believe they look better after being lowered, I love the look when any car's wheel wells hug the tires.

Downside of course is driveability, thats up to you.... I'm a little torn myself, was all ready to lower mine until I scraped just the other day.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Nice car. I'll echo another's sentiment about using it as an excuse to post a buttload of pics...but I saved 'em all to my hard drive anyway. :-D

RGrossman

Established Member
I won't post as many pics next time. I'm just so happy with how the car looks. I figured alot will benefit to about how well the 335s really fit. They can always come back to this post and I gave every angle :) I'm just worried about the fender rubbing the tire. The 335/30/18s are almost a half inch taller than a stock wheel. I think I'm gonna give em a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread