SHO and Cobra.......

droptCobra

slow junk
Established Member
Heres my Taurus SHO that handles all of my daily driving needs. Has a few mods. Currently in winter-mode (stock hood and wheels) but pics from summer:
100_0488.jpg

100_0504.jpg

100_0524.jpg

And my Cobra that I just picked up 2 weeks ago. Stock except for 2" drop or so. Not sure how its lowered yet, too cold to look (I'm assuming H&R springs or cut stockers). Installed a Cobra grille emblem and shorty antenna since these pics were taken:

100_0776.jpg

100_0781.jpg

Smoked tail lights coming soon.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Both cars are awesome. Congrats on the Cobra. Is the grill emblem missing on the Cobra?

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
You bought that Cobra from Dupage Jeep right? It has purple Intrax lowering springs but is otherwise stock right? I worked on that car when the original owner had it, I worked at J&C Central in Wheaton and the owner lived around the block. In fact, that is my blower belt from my Cobra on there, LOL!! That car spent every winter on the road since it was new.

-Mike

Last edited:

droptCobra

slow junk
Established Member
You bought that Cobra from Dupage Jeep right? It has purple Intrax lowering springs but is otherwise stock right? I worked on that car when the original owner had it, I worked at J&C Central in Wheaton and the owner lived around the block. In fact, that is my blower belt from my Cobra on there, LOL!! That car spent every winter on the road since it was new.

-Mike

Yep, thats the one. I live just down the street from the Jeep dealer. And I can definitely tell it was DD'd during the winter....which is why I didn't post any underhood pics (rusty pulley gaurd/bolts/tops of struts). The paint needs some attention which I'm taking care of.

The original owner traded it in for a lifted 4-door Wrangler, yes?

Thanks for the nice words guys :-D

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
Both cars look sweet! What part of IL you from? How is the SHO in the snow? I was thinking about getting one or a svt focus for my DD.

Users who are viewing this thread