Shifter Base Gasket To Quiet Your MT-82 Shifter (except MGW).

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shifter Base Gasket For MT-82 Shifters (except MGW). No handle gasket as this is a 1-piece handle. 1/16" silicone rubber material.

Product-CB3P.png
Cost is $16.99

Shipping by USPS First Class Mail is always FREE to U.S. addresses, and includes a tracking number. Priority Mail is available for an additional $5.50 for U.S. ship-to addresses ONLY.

Sets are also available for all 1982-2004 Mustangs (and '11-'14 MT-82), as well as for the 1982-2003 Camaro/Firebird, and the 2004-2006 GTO T-56.

Click HERE to my website to place your order (PayPal or credit card through PayPal).

Facts About My Gasket Sets
* Material is twice as thick as original, and is more durable and is easier to install
* All full kits now include a tube of Blue Threadlocker ($1.50 value) and an extra handle gasket ($4.50 value) unless the shifter handle is 1-piece.
* Inexpensive
* Enjoy a quieter shifter
* No messy RTV/silicone sealer required, and no more scraping off old, hardened RTV sealer
* Cleaner shifter install
* Better shifter-to-base seal

MT-82 set includes base gasket only as the MT-82 shifter handle is 1-piece, a tube of Blue Threadlocker, and installation instructions.

All gasket sets are made by hand using a special 1/16" high temperature silicone material specially formulated for this application. They work with all aftermarket shifter such as the Pro 5.0, TriAx, MGW, Barton, as well as the stock shifter (unless otherwise noted with an application).

Price includes First Class Mail shipping with a tracking number. Optional Priority Mail shipping is available for U.S. addresses ONLY.

Payment by PayPal or credit card through PayPal. The ordering process is very simple. Please click HERE to my website.

Thanks for looking!

Bob Arthur

Stang Shifter Gaskets, LLC
390 Chestnut Street
Cheshire, CT 06410

Users who are viewing this thread