Shelby GT350 Destroys Boosted Camaro

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
A lot of hate here for original poster. Sure it didn't destroy it but what would you rather have. And if you go "well it only cost $2300 vs $60000 then you may want to have the Honda in this video

That's not even "destroys".

The OPs video is stupid because it proves and does nothing. A brand new 60k GT350R pulls a few inches on a clapped out Junkyard Camaro.

Your video is about the same. A gutted 2,000lb Turbo Honda pulls a few feet on what is likely a near stock Viper.

So without videos of the losing owners talking smack about their grudge racing super cars and how they destroy all, it's "meh, no surprise".

This is a visual representation of "destroyed". Massive wheelie and it still blows past the GTR and runs 9's.

[video]https://youtu.be/jHnvwqV9nYw[/video]

Sn95Snake

Established Member
What do you guys consider a destruction race? I don't know anything about LS engines but I thought they were fast? All I see is a boosted car vs an NA car getting walked. If the Shelby was boosted the race would be a joke. I think the Camaro got what he deserved. Bet he thought it was going to be an easy race. Would love to see his expression when he saw GT350 taillights. :bowdown:

except the GT350 wasn't winning by enough for the Camaro owner to see its taillights.

Users who are viewing this thread