She cleans up nice.....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is an awesome Cougar! Much nicer than I expected. Gorgeous. I see you've got the 390! Nice motor! It's within 15 horses of the 428!

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
that is really nice and brings back fond memories from high school and college. thanks for sharing. How many miles?

It has around 120,000. I have a lot of memories from high school as well....:coolman:

Very Nice, I had a friend in high school that had a blue eliminator. Sweet cars.

I was going to convert it to an Eliminator when I was in high school. My dad told me to keep it original. So happy I did. But those Eliminators are bad ass!!

That is an awesome Cougar! Much nicer than I expected. Gorgeous. I see you've got the 390! Nice motor! It's within 15 horses of the 428!

You are correct! I went to my dad's house yesterday and went through the cabinet with some of the parts from the car. I found the original 650 Holley carburetor!! I'm going to have it rebuilt and put back on. My dad but a 600 on it when I was 16 to try to slow it down a bit.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
lovin the old school. this younger generation cannot appreciate a car like this.

black-plasma

Established Member
Very cool. A guy that does local PDX events with me runs his Cougar he has had since HS as well.
cougar_Large_.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
nice, get the AC fixed in that beast.

I cant imagine how awesome it would be to have working AC in a car like that. I felt good enough when i got the AC running in my last 1990 GSX, which is almost unheard of.

Users who are viewing this thread